What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons call for press conferance on Friday

Dragons08

Juniors
I am sure if the swap happened it would be a decision made by both Bennett and Doust. Poor Doust always cops it.

If the swap was to happen I would not be worried. Wallace and Soward would be the halves and Hornby to return to his better suited and vacant position of fullback. No brainer guys and a good move imo, that is if Boyd want's to return to QLD. Why keep him against his will.

Thanks SM, sums up my thoughts perfectly, except the Poor Doust always cops it comment. Whilst Bennett and Doust would work together I still want Doust gone.

Wallace will offer our attack much more then Hornby in the 7, bring on this press conference, hope it's true.

backdoor

Juniors
People always say Turner, but I think Williams performance was worse.
I was discussing poor Origin performances with a mate and he raised a match only a year or two ago which spawned the "Brokeback Origin" image with Funch and Anasta doing their best to lose and succeeding.

I will f**king rage if this turns out to be true.

Wallace is the biggest pile of sh*t to ever play origin, Doust needs to be put down if it happens.

I used to have your sanme opinion on Wallace because i only watched him play in origin games, where he was sh*thouse!

Watch the guy in the majority of games he played for Brisbane, he's a good halfback, organises team well, second best kicking game in nrl behind Jamie! he's just what we need he's a good organiser. If we play like we did this year, throw Wallace in at halfback with Hornby to go back to fullback, we WILL make a gand final appearance at least.

I think Hornby's best position is at fullback, he's seem to know how to back up from fullback to score tries, unlike boyd who prefers to fend and run sideways...

Dragons will hold a press conferance on Friday... The swap is happening!!!! :):D:crazy:

I dont want to sound rude, but i get the vibe you saying there's a press conference on today is bullsh*t!

where did you hear that from? i been searching net and lisening to radio; havent heard a thing about a dam press conference!

Dragons08

Juniors
Nearly 1pm and still have not heard anything. Looks like this so called press conference is complete and absolute rubbish along with the Peter Wallace Rumour. When am I going to stop getting my hopes up over pathetic rumours.....:x

_Johnsy

Referee
time-watching-blog.jpg

saint-colesy

Juniors
Nearly 1pm and still have not heard anything. Looks like this so called press conference is complete and absolute rubbish along with the Peter Wallace Rumour. When am I going to stop getting my hopes up over pathetic rumours.....:x

Getting your hopes up?

You cant seriously think its a good swap.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Im sick of all the bullsh*t rumours on on the forums. I think we should all vote. If people dont have a source, and if their rumouor doesnt come true, they should be banned for at least a month. We shouldnt have to come on here and read things that are made up. Seriously.

Dragons08

Juniors
Im sick of all the bullsh*t rumours on on the forums. I think we should all vote. If people dont have a source, and if their rumouor doesnt come true, they should be banned for at least a month. We shouldnt have to come on here and read things that are made up. Seriously.

I am sick of the rumours to, hence why I posted the tounge in cheek Orford post.

_Johnsy

Referee

Yep,

Ill see your ban and raise it. The ban must be served during the season.

silverex

Bench

I agree. My vote supports you Cooper-Man.

It is the off-season but there are still a lot of other threads which cover footy topics and non-footy topics (eg. fishing!!) so if you want to say something just join in. But don't make up CRAP please.

The Nick

Bench

Why don't you just do what the rest of us do and use your brain to work out what is reliable (ie links to a website with quotes direct from the source etc) and what is purely speculation (ie my cousin's brother is best mates with the head strapper who reckons he heard Cooper say etc).

We live in Australia, not China, so the idea of censoring people on the internet is pretty drastic.

If say hypathetically I run into Josh Morris one day, and have a yarn with him about the prospects of him returning to the Dragons, I shouldn't be banned from sharing that information on here just because it might not eventuate. This is what FORUMS are for, so people can share discuss sh*t and share information.

At the end of the day, I'm free to share whatever information I like, and you're free to receive it with as much (or as little) skepticism as you please.

If you come here accepting every single thing everyone writes as gospel then you are an IDIOT.

End rant.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
relax Pete, it is a hot rumore after all.
started by the broncos fans and twice by jubilee forum, it might have legs you know;-)

Latest posts