What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons chasing Tuimoala Lolohea

Red V for life

Juniors
No doubt he'd be a valuable addition, but we are linked with everyone...some good, some bad and some just downright ugly.

Now i'm not one to believe everything i read, but is there actually a plan in place to put a certain team together or is it just panic stations?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
No doubt he'd be a valuable addition, but we are linked with everyone...some good, some bad and some just downright ugly.

Now i'm not one to believe everything i read, but is there actually a plan in place to put a certain team together or is it just panic stations?
Unfortunately I think its your second option. Lol

OzDragon

Coach
Don't think he gets on with McFaddon. Sat on the bench for 80 minutes before finally getting a run in GP against Manly. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Raw attacking talent.

Dragsters

First Grade
He is a great talent.

Maybe seeing as how we linked to lots of players then the only way to get one is to publicly feign interest in them all then negotiate hard with the true target?

Or am I giving our recruitment team too much credit for this tactic?

Anyhow he would be at the top of my list, up there with Norman and Adam Reynolds for me.

St Tangles

Bench
Happens to every club when they are playing crap.
Get linked to every player wether they are on the market or not.
Player managers playing the game to get better money for their client.

OzDragon

Coach
I'd also like to see us make a play for Connor Watson. Played his first nrl game last night for the rorters and tore up the Sharks D. Had an outstanding game.

But right now, drunky Dousty and DUI Paul are probably twiddling their thumbs for entertainment.

Meth

Staff member
Gentleman, it seems like the consensus here is that while Lolohea would be nice, a new coach would be better. So, how about we keep Lolohea and give you our coach, Andrew McFadden.

win win?

St Tangles

Bench
Gentleman, it seems like the consensus here is that while Lolohea would be nice, a new coach would be better. So, how about we keep Lolohea and give you our coach, Andrew McFadden.

win win?
No thanks
Lolohea is contracted to the end of 2018
I think you guys will dump McFadden before him

Latest posts