What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons consider Stanley brothers’ reunion

Stagger Lee

Bench
"Chase, 21, made his first grade debut for the Dragons in Round 2 of the 2007 season against the Newcastle Knights and played 41 games for the Club between 2007-2009."

He played 41 games for us? wow - Did not think it was any way near that number, is that right? :sarcasm:

And only 21 - good stuff. but unless he is on a basic wage I can not see the need to get him back. I'm sure he will not let us down though.

vista

Juniors
Let's be honest here guys - Chase Stanly is f**kED. has and never had anything positive to add. His brother is much better

vista

Juniors
you can definitely put him and the operating system in the 1 category :D. let's see what he does for the club.

possm

Coach
He is a center. Where are we going to play him? His brother is already on the bench filling in.

Glad to have him back but I think we need a new experienced fullback. Hope we don't lose Goodwin.

He is a center. Where are we going to play him? His brother is already on the bench filling in.

Glad to have him back but I think we need a new experienced fullback. Hope we don't lose Goodwin.

I dont understand whats so special about Goodwin I remember last year people on this forum were bagging him?? If he's anything like his brother he's useless...

Latest posts