What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons dating, dragons love!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
mrs muzby was an afl fan with no interest in league whatsoever..

i simply put it to her:

come enjoy the dragons, or see very little of me during winter whilst i'm watching them..

she took the former, and is now a huge fan of the dragons & doesn't watch much afl anymore..

so.. i take that as two wins..

hardbaby

Coach
Mrs Hardbaby is often quoted saying "the only thing hotter than a Dragons player is a Dragons supporter". Good woman that one...

Princess Deee

Juniors
When I met my man the first question I asked was.. do you follow rugby league and if so, who do you support? It's important to be honest from the start of any relationship & I simply will not and cannot be with someone that doesn't support the Dragons. Fortunately for him he declared his love & passion for the mighty Red V!! The thought of having a partner that doesn't have the same love & passion for the Dragons as I do, would cause too many problems in our relationship :)

Anth2232

Bench
Mrs Anth2232 used to be a roosters supporter. The first game we went to as a couple was the 05 semi against the tigers. She even wore a tigers jersey. f**k knows where she got that from. The year after I got her a red v membership but even the Anzac day clash she wore a roosters jersey. Her love for matt cooper finally got her barracking for the red v on a fulltime basis.

sovereign

Juniors
My girlfriend is a staunch Broncos + QLD supporter and would embarrass most men with her league knowledge.. I sometimes tell her to be quite so she doesn't embarrass me ;)

No amount of pestering will get her to change her mind, even the last few dragons/broncos games down at the gong we've gone to.

saint pebba

Coach
My gf of 4 years is a mad doggies fan, I can't remember the last time I saw her face when we were doing the deed, hahaha.

But seriously, I feel dirty. I was born in Manly Hospital, and living with a Dog's supporter. Can it get any worse?

My 3 sons, one Storm fan, one Knights fan who now reckons he is a Dragon's fan, and the youngest is one true fan who is just as passionate about the Dragons as I am. Gotta love him.

Not sure if it is worse, but my missus is a sharks fan (her whole family are).The only positive I can take from this is that for at least two weeks every season, I don't get spoken to and am free to do whatever I please.

redvscotty

First Grade
I went out with a Storm supporter recently.

Needless to say I (quite literally) ended it there.

Still get texts, they are ignored.

(The Storm thing was pretty much the last straw, shes a massive weirdo anyway, so best to steer well clear)

My Cheese n Kisses is a Victorian, (in the nicest possible way).

So she was a bit of a cleanskin, and soon realised that there was no use in being anything but a Dragons fan.

Matty Cooper definately helped seal the deal for her though.

We had our first daughter in Nov last year, she had her first Red V before she made it out of the hospital from one of her uncles.

The Red V is strictly non-negotiable.

SerbDragon

Coach
Matt Cooper is one bloke i don't mind my missus getting all hot and bothered about, strangely though she considers jamie to be the hotty of the team

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Or Soward.

As far as I am concerned, the only handsome players in our team are Cooper, potentially Boyd, and that's about it. Pretty sure we have an ugly team.

But it's good that way ... when we used to have Beau Ryan, Nick Youngquest etc, we were f**king pansies!

big pat

Coach
my son liam, an intelligent young man, knew that the dragons were the only team worth supporting, my daughter took a little convincing, mum tried to turn her into a tigers supporter, but she too was brainwashed, and now its 3 agaainst 1.

big pat

Coach
Flo is handsome

and we have the better morris, btw serb had a chat with willow at saints on friday night, and he pulled his phone out to show me his torch, i said thats not a torch, so i whipped mine out to prove it, i think rexxy gave me the seal of approval.:lol: ps, the phone did work btw.

Zoggy

Juniors
my missus hated RL all together, use to whinge when i watched it so I went for the big guns. Made her watch a Parra game and she fell in love with Hayne and Mortimer. Then slowly weaved my magic and got her loving Boyd, Nighty ,B and J Moz and Sowey.

When B and J were having that fake fight she started laughing and turned to her friend and said " i'd marry them both if i could" - mixed feelings flowed through me lol