What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons defeat eels

love my saints

Juniors
What a game..... well done saints, i think the ref had a dead set shocker... and we still won, all credit to the team.

Can someone please explain to me how the F#ck Smith was sin binned?? that was the biggest joke iv ever seen, and the Weyman on report sh#t... F3ck me, moi moi was falling in the tackle, 2 refs and they still cant get it right... and the penalty against hornby, when morris was in the clear... the ref mustnt have got "any" for a while i reckon...

Regardless, not gonna let any of that take away from another win for the dragons.....

ill say again wat iv been saying for a while... "SOWARD FOR NSW #6" the bloke is a champion

GO THE DRAGONS..... 4 ON THE TROT AND COUNTING!!!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Weyman penalty was fair, but it should have gone no further than that. The sin bin was the wrong call, fair enough the ref called it as he saw it but he saw it wrong...not that I'm complaining, mind :p

You guys ultimately beat us with scrambling defence IMO, it was brilliant and stopped us scoring several tries that I thought were near certain. It was a very good game though, and I'm as happy as I can be with a loss cos I thought we played well and really took it to you blokes...anyways, well played

GO THE DRAGONS.

Dude, we don't want our blokes playing origin.
It's a crock & only halts our momentum.
Saints first, nsw distant second.

Good luck to anyone that makes it of course, BUT BEING SELFISH, I'd rather they
don't get injuries, headlines, pressure and games not being allowed to play for us.
Besides....Soward, goes good in origin - confidence sky high, great for us. NSW lose (regardless of his performance gets hammered by media) - confidence drops, not so good for us.

RufusRex

Post Whore
the weyman thing is interesting ...

the video ref can only award a penalty there if it is a citable offence .. it obviously deserved a penalty so the ref had to put it on report ...

the tail is wagging the dog

Nevan_

First Grade
Beau Scott coped that Eminem looking bastard around the shoulders. That isn't illegal, unless they changed the rules?

EELICIT

Juniors
Beau Scott coped that Eminem looking bastard around the shoulders. That isn't illegal, unless they changed the rules?

u see thats the problem are the eels fans saying anything untowards?

eminem is a sucessful rap artist are you jealous? no wonder why we hate dragons fans. I can cop it on the chin but real saints fans get rid of this bloke!

EELICIT

Juniors
oh and just a small question? did anyone see the wendell pass to soward? if that wasnt forward im a figment of everyones imagination!

Nevan_

First Grade
u see thats the problem are the eels fans saying anything untowards?

eminem is a sucessful rap artist are you jealous? no wonder why we hate dragons fans. I can cop it on the chin but real saints fans get rid of this bloke!

:lol::lol: You sound like a little kid who had his favourite toy taken off him.

P.S..I think he's a good player.

EELICIT

Juniors
Sorry mate. I thought i was talking to someone with intelligence

well you are but your not reading my posts nimrod! im not having a go at you personally but your posts. so dont patronise me! or do you even know what patronise is?

ericred

Juniors
well you are but your not reading my posts nimrod! im not having a go at you personally but your posts. so dont patronise me! or do you even know what patronise is?

Patronise: [Verb]to speak to or behave towards someone as if they are stupid or unimportant

EELICIT: [Noun]stupid and unimportant

RufusRex

Post Whore
Eeligit - how many mistakes costing the dragons tries did the refs make out there. Dead set Klein and Suttor were your best two players out there tonight ...

It started with the strip on costigan in the first play of the game and lasted 80 minutes of bullsh*t in your favour.

EELICIT

Juniors
Eeligit - how many mistakes costing the dragons tries did the refs make out there. Dead set Klein and Suttor were your best two players out there tonight ...

It started with the strip on costigan in the first play of the game and lasted 80 minutes of bullsh*t in your favour.

anyway! spelling is the key issue here!

ericred

Juniors
Fox has an interesting interpretation of what happened...
"St George Illawarra prop Michael Weyman was placed on report for a 13th-minute high shot on Fuifui Moimoi, while lock Jeremy Smith was sin-binned in 67th for a hold-down as the Eels briefly threatened to come back."
Source: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25318543-23214,00.html

In other words, Fox Sports thinks that Smith was sin binned for a professional foul...