What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons defeat eels

dragonfire

Bench
the ref said he was sinbinned and motioned for an elbow, if that was the case and he thought it was a strike surely a send off is the option, either way it was a bad call, same as the hornby penalty when Morris was gone, Hornby held the same line, i thought it was when a guy changed the line he was on caused interference, ala Grothe on Morris in the first half. Oh well cant complain when we still win in convincing fashion

Ribs

Bench
No doubt that Moi Moi laid down after the slap too, he looked for the ref then suddenly couldnt move.

What a bitch, hard man my arse.

I think Klein can head back to the UK after that performance.

smacky

Juniors
Good tough game tonight. Our attack wasnt too great but our defence won it for us as usual. Parra had 100 opportunties to score but either bludgered it or our defence shut them down. Great work from all the boys tonight! I particularly liked that scrum play we did at the beginning of the match, need more of that!

rushndude

Bench
You'd have to think he was injured, or he would have atleast got a bench spot.

Hopefully nothing too serious.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No doubt that Moi Moi laid down after the slap too, he looked for the ref then suddenly couldnt move.

What a bitch, hard man my arse.

I think Klein can head back to the UK after that performance.

fui isn't one to milk a high shot, he generally is a guy that gets up regardless, i think it did sting him abit..

ericred

Juniors
Oh and who was the Vid Ref who pulled Weymen up for the high shot? None other than our BEST FRIEND Steve Clark........

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
u see thats the problem are the eels fans saying anything untowards?

eminem is a sucessful rap artist are you jealous? no wonder why we hate dragons fans. I can cop it on the chin but real saints fans get rid of this bloke!
you do EELICIT DRUGS dont you:lol::lol::crazy:

Syko

Juniors
GO THE DRAGONS.

Dude, we don't want our blokes playing origin.
It's a crock & only halts our momentum.
Saints first, nsw distant second.

Good luck to anyone that makes it of course, BUT BEING SELFISH, I'd rather they
don't get injuries, headlines, pressure and games not being allowed to play for us.
Besides....Soward, goes good in origin - confidence sky high, great for us. NSW lose (regardless of his performance gets hammered by media) - confidence drops, not so good for us.

your f**ken spot on mate, f**k origin, what a waste of f**ken space that sh*t is.

nsw can get f**ked, i want my players fit and ready for the dragons

Rodent

Bench
and? it was a tempoary thing, he got hit, stung him, got back to his feet and took the next hitup? isn't that allowed?
Yes, it was a delayed reaction too. It didn't sting him. He felt a tap on his face and eyeballed the ref as if to say.....what about that???? Then he covered his face with his hands (because he doesn't have a poker face) and laid down until the video ref had a look. Moi Moi played for it and got the penalty. Some people say it is smart play and others say it is a dog act. Whichever way you lean, we should all be in agreement that it didn't hurt Moi Moi anywhere near as much as he made out.

11Straight

Juniors
Yes, it was a delayed reaction too. It didn't sting him. He felt a tap on his face and eyeballed the ref as if to say.....what about that???? Then he covered his face with his hands (because he doesn't have a poker face) and laid down until the video ref had a look. Moi Moi played for it and got the penalty. Some people say it is smart play and others say it is a dog act. Whichever way you lean, we should all be in agreement that it didn't hurt Moi Moi anywhere near as much as he made out.
No doubt it didn't hurt him but as long as the video ref has input on these types of incidents plenty of players will do the same thing.

I think it should be left to the 2 refs on the field to make the decisions.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I thought Weyman's hit deserved a penalty, at the end of the day it was flush across the snout. Certainly not a swinging arm or vicious in any way. I recon he'll get 1 or even 2 wks for it as i'm sure he'd have a few points up.

Good, tough win by the boys and an enjoyable evening at the Limerick Arms in Sth. Melbourne with the Melbourne Based Dragon Supporters. The Guinness tasted better there than in an Irish bar earlier in the day. The low point was the dank stench of sweat in my Pakistani driven cab as I left the establishment.

Big Norm

Latest posts