What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons fb posts

jeffdragon

Bench
Some of these fans sugar coat things saying they r pleased with the effort .
If I wanted effort you'd give ribbons, participation and that's where we are.
It gives you 0.
To me they are in denial.
I like to tell it like it is.
If you try to sugar coat things nothing will get better at this club.
I don't want the spoon but it looks like it here.
To me they are not real fans.
Because real fans aren't happy with effort only in my opinion.

This Year?

Immortal
Even though we lost I thought we played better than our usual.
Yes we had some #dragonsfooty moments but at least they did some things different and were in it for an hour.
Still many problems with this side that will take longer than half a season to fix.

matPORTS

Juniors
I left social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) back in early 2020, once I saw people starting to go psycho in the very early days of the pandemic. One of the best life decisions I ever made, and have not looked back !

Unfortunately - we can't sugar coat our current predicament.

We are a dumb football team.

When you look at our current Top 30 list (and the preliminary 2024 Top 30 list which they flashed up on a slide at the recent members forum), you'd be very lucky to list five players who are of capable first grade standard in terms of both "mental capacity" and "footballing skills/prowess". Everyone else either lacks one or both of the capabilities mentioned here (or it is too early to make judgements i.e. the Couchmans').

The game last night was there for the taking - any team worth their salt would have defused that try scoring opportunity for the Panthers just before the half time break. In terms of "footballing skills/prowess" - we would have played to the whistle in that knocked back situation (even though it was a complete visible blunder by the officials).

The next coach has a big job in front of them - this won't be a job for the feint of heart.

Even the most staunch of "apologist fans" can't deny - all stakeholders are sick of the assurances i.e. "we put in a great effort today we are headed in the right direction". We don't want assurances anymore. We don't want to have to continually keep bagging the coach - we DEMAND the same level of effort every week, we demand the on field results and we demand success !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts