What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Head Of Recruitment

I'm still hopeful of Dragons snaring Peter O'Sullivan
The offer is apparently substantial.
With us he's more likely to shine in his own right
At souths Bennet would get all the credit
He's an Ex Dragon lower grade player and coach, with apparent 'close links' to Flanno.
His son Sean O'Sullivan is a decent half with more 1st grade opportunity at Dragons???? (Perhaps)
Probably wishful thinking .....

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I have said it somewhere else that not only are we having problems signing some good players, we also have problems in employing a good Recruitment guy. No-one wants a gig at the Dragons. In saying this though, I do hope that Shane Millard is making progress with his recovery. Aaah, Mr Webb - can you please let us know how Mr Millard is and whether or not the club is hiring a replacement for him or is the club expecting Mr Millard to make a full recovery and then return to resume searching high and low for some quality players to be signed up by the club?
Difficulty in recruiting a recruiter- that sounds like a problem only the Dragons could manage to have

justadragon

Bench
If the club had recognised the fact that both Harran and Millward are nowhere near the standard required then maybe we would be in a better place now. But for years they persisted with these 2 incompetent f%$ks that have led to be a complete embarrassment when it comes to R&R. If these idiots allow our good juniors that are just starting to show a glimmer of hope for the club to walk somewhere else I will lose it. I heard Tamale could be going then Flanno said he has a future at the Dragons so I dont know about him, I have seen him play a couple of times, and I dont know if he is our answer.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Whomever is the recruitment manager at the Raiders is doing a fine dam job! Canberra is a destination that doesn’t seem to appeal for marquee players, yet they have a team of young talented players with speed to burn that are exciting to watch.
Take a leaf out of their talent identification or just grab their recruitment manager with a great offer to sell the Gong’s Beaches & better lifestyle.

Dragon David

First Grade
Does anybody have a realistic answer to our woes? I know that Flanno needs more time and the chance to get the players he wants (or near as possible to what he needs) and to achieve this we need a very astute R&R Manager to help him.

It is our lack of drawing power that limits our chances of getting really decent players. I think that once we do in fact get several decent players in the forwards and backs then we will be a much better club. It has to start sometime and let's hope it is soon.

Dragon David

First Grade
Didn't we have him years ago?
how in the hell did we lose him??
Peter O'Sullivan played for us in lower grades and as a coach and was involved with recruitment as far as my research can determine. He has had a turbulent career during his postings at a number of clubs -

Lennyb

Juniors
Peter O'Sullivan played for us in lower grades and as a coach and was involved with recruitment as far as my research can determine. He has had a turbulent career during his postings at a number of clubs -

Sounds like , haha.