What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Main Problems

Vicious

Bench
gregstar said:
what a wonderful piece of work you are.

why did you feel the need to come in here & spruik the crap you did?

does our team aggravate you that much?

I came in here to state an opinion and SOME of you have wanted to turn it in to a slanging match?
And for Ribs benefit, i never said that i don`t like Timmins, he`s been a great player, but is now past it. I`m sure many Dragons fans agree with this.
Lance Thompson is also past it and would struggle to make the starting line up at any other NRL club.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i never said that i don`t like Timmins, he`s been a great player, but is now past it. I`m sure many Dragons fans agree with this.
You don't talk for 'many' Dragons fans.
Lance Thompson is also past it and would struggle to make the starting line up at any other NRL club.
Ah, so it comes down to Thommo... how surprising. :lol:
How bloody shallow.
Again, the facts don't back up your argument.
Vicious said:
I came in here to state an opinion and SOME of you have wanted to turn it in to a slanging match?
Actually, you blew in here.
And your opinion was noted and debated.
Your reply to the debate was to call members 'maggots' and 'inbreds'. All because you're having trouble wth opposing opinions.

You even have the audacity to tell long term members to leave the forum and 'get back to Jubilee Avenue.'

You have been shown the facts which dissolve your argument. Live with it.

You're not a Dragons supporter... FMD, I doubt that you're even a Steelers supporter.

btw, before you reply, here's a couple of handy links:
www.dictionary.com
www.spellchecker.com

G

gorilla

Vicious said:
You think the Dragons can win the comp in `2006 with Timmins and Thompson still in the side???

Timmins will be on the bench and bloody effective - it will be his last season but the one where he gets his Premiership.

Thommo will wind up as a starting prop in 2007, after hisa last season in 2nd row 2005.

magpiemax

Juniors
Slippery Morris said:
People are labeling the Dragons as underachievers..........How?
I will explain HOW!.
Now that you have asked.
Firstly of all the team has a line up of rep player's that read's like a who's who of the rugby league world.They made hard work of beating the Sharks in the semi's.The only reason they got as far as they did is because of the playing roster Saint's have.They have no set peices and are not coached properly.
Without being biast here do you think if for example Saint's had Sheens as there coach and Wests had Browny as there coach that Wests would have one last Saturday????.I think not.
As a matter of fact i doubt we would of even made the semi's.

Saint 60

Juniors
Saints would not of had the playing roster they have now without Brown there

blows that out of the water dont it? ---- but its true.

Father Ted

First Grade
Vicious said:
And for Ribs benefit, i never said that i don`t like Timmins, he`s been a great player, but is now past it. I`m sure many Dragons fans agree with this.

To be frank with you I think Thompson had one of his best years and would walk into anyones starting 17 .

Ribs

Bench
Magpie max, you are making a dick of yourself.

Following on from losing the first four games, Saints ending up winning the equal number of games with Parra, but you say thats just because of our players..... yet we lose one and its no longer in the hands of the players, its the coach's fault?

What a moron.....

No set pieces..... thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you dont have a clue.

Every set of 6 tackles is a set piece. You've obviously never player football!

We lost momentum going into the semi's simple as that. We had a bye, then played the wooden spooners, then the sharks, then another week off. That cost us dearly but take nothing away from the Tigers who played well.

While you are explaining things to us.... explain this one. Im looking forward to this.

and are not coached properly