What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Off Contract November 2012

Probably none to quite honest, put the money from all towards someone more substantial such as a Stagg. There are a few exceptions but most times buying fringe players does not work.

Fire

First Grade
Marketo to play 5/8 next year.

Vea (biased decision).

With all due respect to the rest, move on sorry. Time for Price to start blooding junior/youngsters. There is enough experience there in Soward, Creagh, Morris, Nightingale, Weyman (you could even say Merrin).

Isn't Miller off contract too?

Stagger Lee

Bench
Marketo for Green money - the rest is meh

But now the season is over I seriously want to see Kemp have a run, we need speed in the team desperately.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Kemp - can be a game breaker.. someone just needs to take him to carlovers and make him stand there whilst they blast-hose the union off him.

Marketo - has the play and attitude to be our next club stalwart.. when I watch him play, I see a lot of an early Dean young about him.. dunno I'd anyone else area that? (possibly Dean young does as well, but he'd also see a lot of rainbows and elephants at present..)

Vea - think i'm one of this guys only fans, but I reckon he's the mongrel we need..

Latimore - impressed with his play and agression.. just hope when he next tries to score a try he hangs onto the ball a lot tighter so thurston doesn't knock it out in future, and then prior won't need to pay thurston back..

Mr Red

First Grade
Denan Kemp, - KEEP
Jeremy Latimore, - KEEP
Atelea Vea, - SACK
Nick Emmett, - SACK
David Gower, - SACK
Jake Marketo, - KEEP
Jarrod Thompson - SACK

HORNBY - SACK
COOPER - SACK
HUNT - SACK
FIEN - SACK
AH MAU - SACK
MATTHEWS - SACK
MILLER - SACK
C STANLEY - SACK

cleanout time - just like hasler has been/will be doing at the dogs...

time to get some young blood into team..
Stockwell time to get onto the bench rotation - player of the future
Marketo onto permanent bench rotation - no more of this on off on off .. not doing him any good at getting experience
King onto bench for hooker rotation

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Kemp is a gun. Not sure why he is not getting a run. He will come in handy one day when there is injury. Marketo has been good. Rest are fillins.

Stdavid

Juniors
Has Kemp been playing well at Cutters? It is a long time since he played well in first grade.
What has happened to Nathan Green?

ghostface

Juniors
Not sure why people rave on about Kemp so much. Denan Kemp is injury prone and will never crack first grade again. We have better options in the cutters team ie Michael Lett and Bronx Goodwin.

Kemps early season form for the cutters was average. Im not sure if he is currently injured but he has not been named in the cutters team for about 4 weeks. Denan Kemp is a myth... let it go.

Last edited:

Hoekstra

Juniors
Marketo. Latimore too if the price is right. Rest of the fringe player coin to local juniors if they flash anything.