What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

since77

Juniors
Hooper has lost his marbles. First Moses leaving now Gutho. He is giving it deluxe to Parra which is good as he stopped picking on Saints.

However if Gutho and Moses do go, you have got to feel for Lomax. What has he got himself into? Sounds like the Parra management is not much better than Saints.
Why feel sorry for Lomax? He is leaving the club by his own choice. I hope his career at Parra is a disaster and he's watching on TV the day in 2-3 years time when Flanno wins us a comp.

lombard

Juniors
We have one roster spot left.

Parramatta are looking to move on Gutho & RCG.

Can we:

Offer Blake Lawrie in a swap deal to get both & with some part freight also?

This makes sense - as Lawrie can go with his mate Zac, and Parramatta will need to replace RCG in their engine room.

1. Sloan

2. Holmes
3. Suli
(Left)

4. Gutherson
5. Tuipulotu
(Right)

6. King-Togia
7. Hunt

8. RCG
9. Liddle
10. Sele
11. Leilua
12. Su'a
13. JDB

14. Cook
15. T Couchman
16. R Couchman
17. F Molo

Depth =

Eisenhuth
RFM
M Molo
K Flanno
Allan
Egan
Buchanan
Finau
Matt Feagai
V Fifita
Pasifiki-Tonga
Marshcke

(not 100% up to scratch with our current list movements but imagine Flanno would be looking for similar depth quality)
Eisenhuth and Marschke are not signed for next year yet. Hamish Stewart and Finau Latu are both top 30 next year.
We probably are trying to move on Lawrie, Bird and Rava to open up more than just that 1 last spot right now.

Parko1310

Juniors
This rumour is all just Braith and Hoops' mouths moving faster than their brains. Hooper is unbelievably bad in terms of credibility, he just speculates because he either doesn't have any sources on what he's talking about, sources use him because they know he'll bite on what they want pushed out there, and/or the sources are just as non-credible as he is

TheRev

Coach
This rumour is all just Braith and Hoops' mouths moving faster than their brains. Hooper is unbelievably bad in terms of credibility, he just speculates because he either doesn't have any sources on what he's talking about, sources use him because they know he'll bite on what they want pushed out there, and/or the sources are just as non-credible as he is
That is the Anasta+NRL360 wheelhouse, they want clickbait style controversy to fill the show and then their social media channels too... polarise the fans and get them interacting.

Carayannis you can see struggles when he's on there.. he tries to have some integrity around what he says on record.. not that I watch the show too much these days.. only after wins lol.. and this week im on a 7 day media blackout.

matPORTS

Juniors
Eisenhuth and Marschke are not signed for next year yet. Hamish Stewart and Finau Latu are both top 30 next year.
We probably are trying to move on Lawrie, Bird and Rava to open up more than just that 1 last spot right now.

I'd be inclined to keep Eisenhuth and Marshcke - but also wouldnt stand in the way of either if a better offer came in for them from elsewhere.

Buchanan, Egan, King-Togia, Pasifiki-Tonga aren't confirmed Top 30 yet(?) - I'd say this is more 'wish-list' opinion from my own perspective (as is the Gutherson & RCG scenario). This would definitely need Lawrie, Bird and Rava to all move out in order to position the chess pieces on the board.

But making no bones about it - we need to get our hands on at least two more quality players from outside the club for 2025 (at least one of these has to be a prop or at least someone with versatility to play either in the middle or on the edge)... not just for the hope of improving our fortunes on field next year, but to also build for the future by bringing the additional 'juniors with potential' up into the full time squad, with an eye on what the squad may look like come 2026-2028.

SEAT 1A

Bench
He is a good player and leader but reportedly he’s on $1 million next year. He plays with full commitment and always turns up when needed. Parramatta will have to throw in a good amount because he will be 30yrs this September, has lost some speed and has bad knees. But in Flanno we trust.

Yes, and it's come from left field.

As a fullback, Gutho reminds me of The Dugan. Tough and defended like it was an insult if someone got over him.

Halfs not out of the question with Hunt question next year and Manly tried it with Turbo

RED73V

Juniors
I can’t see where we play Gutho and get any value at all. He is a great defensive and organisational FB, but starting to slow down. All effort, and a good team man I’m sure, but isnt he on close to 1M? I don’t see any value in him unless you short term fullback him, which I don’t want as I’m all in on Sloan.
A BIG F##K OFF to Gutho he’s not worth even close to 1 million dollars and is a top shelf tosser to boot. Let Parra try to get rid of him no one will even pay half that amount.

Latest posts