What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Off Contract November 2012

Well you would imagine with Stanley and Cooper now both out injured, Kemp, Goodwin or Green will get a shot at first grade for a few weeks. Will give them a last ditch effort to earn a new or upgraded contract. We may end up seeing Vidot in the centers who knows what Pricey is thinking he is under the pump from all directions at the moment.

st.phil

Bench
I just struggle to see where Marketo would play unless he is gonna become a ball playing lock - too small for second row. I would not pay massive money for him.

Mr Red

First Grade
I just struggle to see where Marketo would play unless he is gonna become a ball playing lock - too small for second row. I would not pay massive money for him.
lock is perfect for him.
mobile, good defender, runs good lines..

st.phil

Bench
I have always thought that but it's just about the one position he has not played this year (he's covered centres, hooker, 5/8th, prop, second row)

Latest posts