What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons sign Jaydn Su’A.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
I agree Slippery
For me the forwards are much stronger in experience and ability to slow down the ruck as required.
There is some real sting and 80 min marathon about this pack but even more so the depth.
Our depth could end up being our biggest advantage but Su'a and Sims coming at you from the sides in defence will be very important in minimising the opposition attack and or opposition kicking game.

I really like Su'a as he brings an extremely rugged capacity week in week out that other players bounce off and rise up

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Great, another average, lightweight 2nd rower, just what we need.
I just looked at his stats against the Doggies - 80 mins, 9 runs, 86mtrs, 24 tackles, 3 misses. His 2nd row partner Koloamatangi - 80mins, 21 runs, 238 mtrs, ( 125 pcms ), 29 tackles, 1 miss. Why aren't we signing players like Koloamatangi or Cameron Murray ? FMD.
This post about Koloamatangi being a better signing than Sua would've been was ringing through my head last night when Mbye scored stepping around his soft as butter effort in defence. Sorry mate but I prefer Sua with his almost weekly sin bin at this stage 😆

Gareth67

First Grade

Latest posts