What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons team list thread - Game Day Eve

84 Baby

Referee
I'd be pretty angry about that too. A hambush would be great, but compared to a bacon tree...
tenor.gif

chiefy1

Juniors
If Evans is again chosen in reserve grade we should absolutely call it - Biggest Dud signing of the decade !

Pau Pau Escobar reply : Evans needs to do a full pre season before we can call it and is still regaining his fitness. Evans needs another 4 games in Wentworthville to regain optimal fitness !!!!

emjaycee

Coach
If Evans is again chosen in reserve grade we should absolutely call it - Biggest Dud signing of the decade !

Pau Pau Escobar reply : Evans needs to do a full pre season before we can call it and is still regaining his fitness. Evans needs another 4 games in Wentworthville to regain optimal fitness !!!!
Apart from having a go at Pou, was there a purpose to your post cause apart from wasting bandwidth, I couldn't see one?

forward pass

Coach
It was the game they were booed off at half time, the Dragqueens had a heap out at Origin and we didn’t have Hindy.

I was at a bucks party and copped shit all night because I told the boys they were a sure thing.

I can't recall an Eels game in 20 years when I thought we were a sure thing.

hindy111

Post Whore
Does anyone like the 4.25?
Ok we have Hayne and Evans playing for fiji. On the saturday and Manu and Terepo. Both local Sydney games.

Saints have Graheme, Ah mau, Widdop who wont get back in the country till MONDAY some time.
Then in origin they have Hunt,De bellin,Vaughn, Frizzell. That is 5 forwards who need to back up for Thursday. I know in past players will back up after origin. And they always look flat.

I expect a close game and will be taking the odds

strider

Post Whore
Does anyone like the 4.25?
Ok we have Hayne and Evans playing for fiji. On the saturday and Manu and Terepo. Both local Sydney games.

Saints have Graheme, Ah mau, Widdop who wont get back in the country till MONDAY some time.
Then in origin they have Hunt,De bellin,Vaughn, Frizzell. That is 5 forwards who need to back up for Thursday. I know in past players will back up after origin. And they always look flat.

I expect a close game and will be taking the odds
Im putting $100 on it

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ill be putting coin on us

after all it is only money

worst result I lose it, best result I win a lot more than outlayed

winner winner chicken dinner

go the eels

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Parramatta Eels side to take on the St. George Illawarra Dragons at WIN Stadium on Thursday 28 June in Round 16 of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

Arthur has named a 23 man squad that welcomes back Mitch Moses at halfback and Will Smith on the bench.

The return of Moses sees a reshuffled backline with Corey Norman at five-eighth, Clint Gutherson (c) at fullback and Bevan French on the wing in place of Josh Hoffman.

Siosaia Vave, who will play his 100th NRL game, has been named to start at prop alongside Daniel Alvaro, with Marata Niukore coming into the back row in place of an injured Manu Ma’u.

Smith, Tim Mannah (c), David Gower, Peni Terepo have been named on the bench whilst Kirisome Auva’a, Kane Evans, Jaeman Salmon, Suaia Matagi, Josh Hoffman and Kaysa Pritchard form the reserves.

This Thursday night clash will kick off at 7:50pm. Click through to grab your tickets!

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Bevan French
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. George Jennings
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Marata Niukore
12. Brad Takairangi
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Will Smith
15. Tim Mannah (c)
16. David Gower
17. Peni Terepo
18. Kirisome Auva’a
19. Kane Evans
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Suaia Matagi
22. Josh Hoffman
23. Kaysa Pritchard

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2...16-team-list/?camefrom=EMCL_2352638_103493620