What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to target eels

I'm the same, not that I'm too confident about this game, I just wasn't confident about the Sharks game, with their record against us and our record in games we should win.
I was expecting a loss last week, they always seem to have 20 players on the field and play like the Globetrotters when they see an eels jersey. Why do they play their best games against us? did the Parra bus run over their pet shark or something?
this year half the team are ex-eels so its understandable i guess at some point in the past they jagged a win against the eels and were so excited they give up on every other game just to train for this one

jono

Juniors
this year half the team are ex-eels so its understandable i guess at some point in the past they jagged a win against the eels and were so excited they give up on every other game just to train for this one
Yeah , I was thinking the Parra reserve grade had beaten the first grade side

Latest posts