What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Top 4

BLM01

First Grade
It’s certainly possible BB.
Dare to dream.
And that’s exactly what I’ll be doing in a few minutes.
What are you smokin?
we are 276 points F & A behind the Sharks who are 4th and on the same points now that we can possibly get to?
I think you should rehash this thread next March
I suppose if we win each game by 46 on average and they lose by the same where a chance

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
To make the 8 we will need to do something we havent done all year, which is beat 2 good sides 2 weeks in a row.. eventually we're going to break that WLWL pattern, but it might not be in these next 3 games...

Either way though.. its damn exciting being in the conversation after all our time in the wilderness!

BLM01

First Grade
To make the 8 we will need to do something we havent done all year, which is beat 2 good sides 2 weeks in a row.. eventually we're going to break that WLWL pattern, but it might not be in these next 3 games...

Either way though.. its damn exciting being in the conversation after all our time in the wilderness!
No i look at it another way. If we win 8 in a row or the next 7 games we win the comp

Latest posts