What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks game thread

Hearing a few discrepencies in the late mail. Weyman apparently has a strained calf and is in doubt. Also Henderson with the squad obviously backup for Weyman if ruled out. I hope Stockwell gets a run if that's the case.

Holden Cup half time we are down 24-12.

Last edited:
Late Mail: Stockwell starting prop for Weyman (calf-strain). C Stanley replaces Vidot as starting centre. Henderson named on interchange.

Holden Cup full time we get done by the team coming last 36-24. Not a great start to the night. Add to that the Cutters got flogged by the Bears.:( f**k me I hope the NRL boys fire up!

mightydragon

Juniors
NYC 1 from 4. Cutters 0 from 3. NRL 0 from 3. There appears to be alot more wrong than our NRL halves. Can only hope the NRL lads have a red hot go and knock the Guppies over

gypsy

Bench
The Dragons let in 3 very soft tries from dummy half in the NYC, apart from that they weren't too bad. They looked like finishing over the top of the Sharks at one stage. Runciman looked impressive.

hewi

Bench
Double our average tries, does this mean we won't score any next week. Well done boys.

gypsy

Bench
Well, coming on here with nothing to complain about....feels strange.
Great performance, the boys showed some real commitment. Got dudded by the refs throughout, particularly with the forward passes for both sides, but a comfortable win. Nightingale is a freak.