What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs Raiders - Match Thread *spoilers*

Dragooner

Bench
All over.

F*ck!

Why can't we back up a good performance. Stupid penalites.

All there tries off penalties and a 40/20.

21-14!

dragons74

Juniors
I think this result sees the end of Brown. Leading 10-0, there is no way we followed any sort of game plan.

Dragooner

Bench
Bang onthe money, 1 diffrence, a game plan.

Soward was on fire early and the Raiders completely shut him down, then once we started sending the ball to Rangi they jumped onto him. They shut out the wicked halves combo and it all cracked in half.

What was our game plan? Pick up the ball and put it down over the line...

mightydragon

Juniors
Give away penalty after penalty which results in points. 10 nil up against a pathetic side like that and getting done is piss poor to say the least. When are they going to throw the ball to Gasnier? Nightingale started the game really well and then something in his head kept telling him to kick the bloody ball???? Disappointing...Some blokes will need to start having a good look at themselves and start looking for somewhere else to play because if Bennett does come over next year, he wont put up with this crap and he will piss them off real quick.

Mong

Post Whore
It's f*ckin ridiculous.. If Brown can't stop these dumb f*cks giving away the same stupid penalties week after week and lose games they should win week after week then he has to go..

I like Brown but he is clearly not getting through to these guys...

3 weeks in and i am over it already.. it's the last decade again and again

Mong

Post Whore
_Johnsy said:
Was it just me or did we have a different team in the 2nd half, fuggin disgrace

No, same team that finished off the first half doing the same dumb sh*te.. Hands up any one who didn't see what was coming once the Raiders scored right at the end of the first half...

Have seen it all before many a time..

Bring back choc

Juniors
Hey every one...bring bacvk choc here - im a member of other dragons forums but new to league unlimited. I think it's fair to say that the dragons are playing with poker faces. Thet are not interested (well some are, but majority not). As reported today, Benett will be names coaching director for next year and Brown will remain as coach (in some capacity). The sooner they announce this the better. Gasnier is playing half hearted in my opinion ands needs a kick up the ass. He just is not directed the team as a captain should. For a team like canberra to come back and beat us is a disgrace. Every year these are the games that come back and bite us when we're scrambling to make the 8. It's just not acceptable anymore when we still have a team littered with ORIGIN and INTERNATIONAL quality players. Sailor should come straight into first grade IMO. He should be on the bench and SAFFY and SETU should be shafted. I think Beau scott has been terrible this year and will need to fight for his position.

10. Ryles
9. Ellis
8. Poore
11. Scott
12. Reynoldson
13 Creagh

Bench: Young, Sailor, Stanley woolford.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
Hey everyone, also from another dragons forum that no longer seems to exist.
Just wondering if anyone has a link to this story about bennet becoming coach, i have searched for it online, but to no avail.
Cheers everyone, been watching you guys for a few months now, only just decided to join due to frustration of being a typical dragons fan.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
that story does not say anything about it being a done deal, and with specifics of bennet not actuall becoming head coach but a coaching administrator.
I think its a case of believe it when we see it...

_Johnsy

Referee
IMO Young is the best prospect as our captain. Play him at lock, 80 min player and he does lead by example.

Latest posts