What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs Warriors ROLL CALL

The Major

Bench
Hi guys. This is a shout out to those who are heading to the land of the long white cloud to watch the mighty red vee give it to the "Go Bro's". We have spoken in previous threads about buying tickets together. I am happy to pre purchase a group of tickets, so in saying that, those who are coming, and wish to join us, could you please let me know via PM or on here if your interested. I am giving it until next Monday when i will visit the NZ Ticketek site and buy the tickets. If you could PM me a contact number and name so i can contact you to confirm your interest that would be much appreciated.

Also, just to let you know, Jetstar have a current special $108 excluding taxes heading over and $88 excluding taxes coming back (We're heading over the Wednesday prior and home Monday after the game) All up its $323 all up return including taxes. The Crowne Plaza in Auckland, where the players will be staying has rooms available for NZ$166 per night. Thats a room with 2 x double beds. Tickets to where we're sitting are from memory NZ$27. Hope this info helps.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

kiwidragon

Juniors
Where abouts in Mt Smart are you guys planning on sitting?? From previous experience the North bank is crap, not much of a view and exposed to the weather, especially if a southerly is blowing through, bearing in mind that July is normally the coldest month here in NZ.

My advice would be in South stand, again exposed but you wont have the weather blasting into your face, or anywhere in the lower east stand. The west stand is ok to but does not get much television coverage as the TV cameras are placed on that side so will be facing the east stands.

Go here http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=AES&s=11463 and click Venue map to see a layout of the stadiam.

kiwidragon

Juniors
oh and yes i am planning on coming up for the game, i live about 6 hours from Auckland so still trying to get leave from the CEO/Wife

saint-colesy

Juniors
Man, i'd love to come but i really dont think i can afford it aye.

Plus i'd be travelling on my own which sucks.

The Major

Bench
Sitting in Bay 27 in hopefully a low numbered row. This section is on the East side of the ground. I confirmed with GST that this is the area we will be best to sit together in. I havent booked in yet as i'd put it to you guys first. Be good if we all buy our tickets together so we can sit in the same row as its all reserved seating.

Nitro

Juniors
Hey mate,

I am in for 2 tickets, I will send you a PM now with my details.

Cheers mate :)
Adam.

mainlander 09

Juniors
I'm flying up from Christchurch on my pat for the game and would love to sit with some dragons supporters if possible?
Please let me know thanks.

The Major

Bench
I'm flying up from Christchurch on my pat for the game and would love to sit with some dragons supporters if possible?
Please let me know thanks.

No worries matey. Can you PM me some details of yours so i can get in touch and confirm everything? Cheers.

So far ive got...

Me
Mrs Major aka The Boss
St Linnane x 1
Nitro x 2
Nugget x 3
Mainlander x 1

Total : 9

Good work guys for getting in touch. Looking forward to it.

ozbash

Referee
Sitting in Bay 27 in hopefully a low numbered row. This section is on the East side of the ground. I confirmed with GST that this is the area we will be best to sit together in. I havent booked in yet as i'd put it to you guys first. Be good if we all buy our tickets together so we can sit in the same row as its all reserved seating.

http://www.mtsmartstadium.co.nz/events-and-news/seating-plans.cfm

lol, you'll have a ball, Bay 27 is the 'loud zone' , where the nutters lurk with the big flags and drums.

The away team usually camp in Bay 11 on the western stand but its boring.

Good chance of getting wet in the lower eastern stand, so take some warm gear.

enjoy. ;-)

Dragon_psa

First Grade
sh*t! Me, the missus and daughters (the two oldest follow Saints and the Warriors respectively) were going to get tickets this week. All of a sudden this morning I get offered a spot in one of the corporate boxes. Whatever do I dooooooo?

The Major

Bench
I bought the tickets about two weeks ago. Theres about 15 of us coming over. The tickets are reserved so its now too late to get anymore with us. Unless of course you call Ticketek in NZ and see if they have any spare seats in Bay 27 Rows A B or C seats 17 to 20.

Latest posts