What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream rugby league TV show

Jimmy-o

Juniors
Dare to dream. Do you long for the halcyon days of the Sunday Roast? Are you sick of Paul ?Kent and James Hooper? Pick your panellists, decide on a name, and describe the format of the perfect RL TV show.

mozza91

Coach
I'd settle for one where they discuss only Rugby League. Good on Jarryd Hayne for making it but he doesn't play League anymore so I for one don't give a shit. There's enough happening in footy we don't need 20 minutes on Hayne and his stupid seppo sport every single show.

Rhyno

First Grade
The old Footy show panel with a couple of new people

Fatty, Sterlo, Chief, Hindy, Fletcher, Matty Johns and maybe Fittler

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
The old Footy show panel with a couple of new people

Fatty, Sterlo, Chief, Hindy, Fletcher, Matty Johns and maybe Fittler

Fatty, Sterlo, Chief, Matty Johns, Big Darryl then a couple of newer ones

OR Konnies Korner - Konrad Hurrell, half hour slot. He'd be 'what a crack up' ....ahh gammon!

Bronco18

Juniors
Vossy hosting a show like the Roast with Gould, Kent (not that those two would get in a room together), Masters, Matthew Johns, Fletcher.

Putting them into the same room would be impossible but hey, it's a "dream" show...

Seriously, Vossy was the best at pushing answers and controversy while mixing humour into a show, haven't had anyone like it since he was booted off the show for Gilbert, who has all the personality of a chalk board.
Kent and Gould both have their agendas but offer insights in their own way. Johns and Fletcher offer a younger perspective and a bit of comic relief.

Brohman can have a small talk segment for all I care, it's the only thing worth watching on the footy show nowadays.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Anything like the old Sunday Roast (minus TK) would be great and mix it up with Boots n All bits, those shows were great.