What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dream team NRL.com league

jbl31649

Juniors
El Magic is in. I've already made about 15 changes. Very hard to decide.

Is that all 15 times. You must know what your doing. I've easily doubled that. I hope for no injuries during the trials.

Last edited:

Satsok

Juniors
Boys,

I have a league with some mates going, we have 5 spots left. Would only like people who are going to be serious about it and dish out some banter in between games.

We don't just want people who will jump in, never to check it again. If you're serious and want some decent competition. Please join 414569.

Cheers guys, be ready to be pwned!

Satsok

Juniors
Boys,

I have a league with some mates going, we have 5 spots left. Would only like people who are going to be serious about it and dish out some banter in between games.

We don't just want people who will jump in, never to check it again. If you're serious and want some decent competition. Please join 414569.

Cheers guys, be ready to be pwned!

2 spots left boys, if no-one has joined by wednesday night, I'm going to fill it with celebrity dreamers.