What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dressing Dragon homes for the Grand Final week!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If you've gone to efforts to decorate your car/house post the photos here to give others inspiration!
ivory1.jpg

Cagey Mac

Bench
I tested a little bit of it just on the side. Half the glue sh*t stayed on, but was more worried about the paint coming off.

Got the glue off with about 1 min of scrubbing, but it was only like 10cm x 10cm. Going to take a while to get it all off.

The glues will react to UV so check it regularly
You can get it off with MEK or MIBK but test it doesn't affect your paint. I can recall that it worked on refrigerators without affecting the enamel finish
Get a dual canister respirator and read this before using either chemical however
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+148

Mr Red

First Grade
I tested a little bit of it just on the side. Half the glue sh*t stayed on, but was more worried about the paint coming off.

Got the glue off with about 1 min of scrubbing, but it was only like 10cm x 10cm. Going to take a while to get it all off.
why take it off?
leave it on so its ready for next year as well :D

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Ok... take 2... (also attached as a file if it doesn't come out)...
mail

Attachments

• DSC00326.JPG
    DSC00326.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 14

boxa777

Coach
Here's my contribution in my dad's backyard. He's got some sh*t everywhere renovating but it didn't stop me.

photo3-1.jpg

Latest posts