What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drew Hutchison

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
He was just named in the NYC team this week.

Is there a reason he has been relegated from NSW Cup or is he just in there to help the NYC boys who have had a tough start to the year?

gitano

Juniors
Well Beau Henry has been released by the club, so that's one less roadblock for Drew.

Still keating is a stupid signing then they will probably move him to dummy half and Garvey gets shafted.

Its no surprise the NSW isn't going as well as it should when they stuff around players like they do.

saintjeff

Juniors
Saw hutch in round 1- made errors -Keating has put on weight , and if any good the Cutters wouldnt be 1/4

Well they aren't 1/4 as you have stated and they lost two games by 2 points so its not all doom and gloom.

I can see why they moved Hutchinson so Crook isn't playing in the Illawarra Comp he's to good for that but Keating is pritty shit and wasn't needed like Henry who just got realesed.

LeaguesFan

Juniors
Heard he is 18th man again for First grade so more then likely instead of not getting a game again he plays 20s beforehand as cutters play too far away to get to Newcastle

TheRev

First Grade
Heard he is 18th man again for First grade so more then likely instead of not getting a game again he plays 20s beforehand as cutters play too far away to get to Newcastle
Not the first time hes been 18th man too, surely it points to covering a Dugan injury with Widdop to Fullback, or is Mary planning on getting freaky and playing him as a 2nd hooker or something?

I want Crook to be getting a game somewhere too, still dont know which one is going to make it, im hoping its both.

nrlnrl

First Grade

He was 18th man for the Raiders game & sides will always take one when they're away from home.

saintjeff

Juniors
Coast dragons .last time i looked the cutters are 1win 3losses.
Having sat next to coach Logan in R 1,Hutchinson made errors like not finding touch and coach Logan wasnt happy.

Oh didn't some one in first grade fail to find touch and errors with ball in hand and has played alot of first grade but yeah we'll crucify a guy who isn't 20 yet.

jenninga

First Grade
who is this person

Hutch was signed from Souths,he previously played for the Dogs,Penrith,Manly Broncos,Titans,Cowboys,Sharks,Storm and played in England for 3 seasons with StHelens,Catalan Dragons,and Wigan.
Hope this clears up your query.
Just proves how thick you are.

possm

Coach
I really don't understand the reasoning behind some of these decision; I suppose that is why I prefer there to be a proper Dragon’s reserve grade team.

Hutchinson and Crooks are potentially our next first grade halves combination and in my opinion should be playing alongside each other each week against the big boys for the Cutters team. It is only in this way will they form a good combination and get used to big boys football.

I’d say that the success of the Cutters (reserve grade) team should be a lesser priority when compared to the need to provide pathways for potential first grade players.

Hutch was signed from Souths,he previously played for the Dogs,Penrith,Manly Broncos,Titans,Cowboys,Sharks,Storm and played in England for 3 seasons with StHelens,Catalan Dragons,and Wigan.
Hope this clears up your query.
Just proves how thick you are.

Hahahaha

denis preston

First Grade
Wouldn't worry.I'd say it is more of looking after his body thing. 3 to 4 games for the cutters then one for Holden cup for a rest.

TheRev

First Grade
Someone else mentioned that they may be keeping him at the ground in Newcastle so that he still gets game-time, but hes available as an 18th man for 1st grade.

Cutters playing down in the gong, also gives Crook a chance to develop also.

BigH

Juniors
I remember the good old days at Kogarah watching all three grades play, that was great