What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinkwater!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
TBH don't really rate him. Apart from that little kick on an angle behind the defensive line (when he takes the ball to the line) I haven't seen too much from him to get excited about. I may have to watch him a bit closer, but initially it seems a very meh signing.

possm

Coach
We don't need average discarded players. We need a marquee fullback and for any replacement players we need quality juniors with heaps of potential or top grade recruits.

It seems we have a squad that cannot keep it up and so, any woman would tell you that just does not cut the mustard.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He would be a good replacement for Dufty if Saints decide to let him go. I am really hating any bomb or gruber that goes Dufty's way.

BLM01

First Grade
Eh if this is a thing I'm happy with it. Drinkwater may have an error in him but for a young player is actually willing to try and make something happen. Our players are too passive and at least he has a crack at the line.
Can play fullback too and had a go
Looked good when at Melbourne
Don’t they all!

BLM01

First Grade
We don't need average discarded players. We need a marquee fullback and for any replacement players we need quality juniors with heaps of potential or top grade recruits.

It seems we have a squad that cannot keep it up and so, any woman would tell you that just does not cut the mustard.
Which NRLW player do you suggest
That Tameka Upton from the Broncos goes OK
Better than Ponga
BTW.. We do have quality juniors with heaps of potential

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Under Griffin he would definately go better.
As per fullback - Ramsey.
Duffy is just a passenger waiting to ge kicked off the bus

BBTB

Juniors
TBH don't really rate him. Apart from that little kick on an angle behind the defensive line (when he takes the ball to the line) I haven't seen too much from him to get excited about. I may have to watch him a bit closer, but initially it seems a very meh signing.
We have J.Sullivan, waiting don't we?