What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop outs

kkingston

Juniors
How much better were they on the weekend with covell kicking them regularly past the 50 compared to kimmorleys 30 metres grubbers last yr

McLovin

Staff member
One went 60 on the fly (the one directly before the forward pass). Thought i was watching another team play against Manly...

carinashark

First Grade
Well we all talked about it last year. I just hope it becomes a feature of our game. We get 10meters extra when ever Covell takes them. Why has it taken so long to get this small thing right? Ricky might like to tell us one day.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think you'll all find Cov will be our FG kicker as well. Might find he'll have a go from anywhere inside the 50 if need be too.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frenzy. said:
I think you'll all find Cov will be our FG kicker as well. Might find he'll have a go from anywhere inside the 50 if need be too.

From Big league.

Senior Sharks players made a pact to win the close games during the off-season as evidenced by their six-point victory over Manly in round one.
And the ever-reliable Luke Covell has revealed that part of the plan to give Cronulla the edge in tight games was going to come from his drop goals.
The sharp-shooter's one-pointers weren't required but he gave a hint of what fans can expect with his line dropouts that were comfortably travelling 60 metres on the fly.
"Yeah I've been doing a little bit of work on them, they were coming off the boot pretty good," he said.
"We've been doing a lot more work on our field goals in the off-season so, hopefully it will pay off."

Who doesn't love the Cov?

BWNB

First Grade
The Cov will lead us to victory this week, he will slot one over from 50 m out

Inferno

Coach
Now if only we could get Covell taking the kicks for touch, chip kicks, grubbers, banana kicks, and all other general play kicks.

BWNB

First Grade
Inferno said:
Now if only we could get Covell taking the kicks for touch, chip kicks, grubbers, banana kicks, and all other general play kicks.
Needs more simmo TBH

Latest posts