What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropkick Murphys - The Warriors Code

skeepe

Immortal
Picked up this brand-spanking new album yesterday, and it's bloody awesome! Not one bad song among them. More than makes up for the good, yet ultimately disappointing Black Out.

fat_mike

Juniors
wouldnt be hard to make up for black out. pile of rubbish that album is.

might check out the free tracks on epitaph. if i like, then i'll buy. murphy's are great fun. bring back spicey Mc haggis

skeepe

Immortal
I didn't mind most of Blackout, although a few songs were only listenable once or twice.

After listing to Warrior's Code a little more, it's clear that this isn't the old Murphy's that we've all come to know and love - there's a hell of a lot more bagpipe usage for a start. Not that that's a bad thing. There's even a slow song - think the start of Fallen Soul, carried over a whole song.

All in all though, not a bad album.

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
Warriors Code is good from what ive heard so far...Murphys rule.... u have to check out there DVD- On the Road with the Dropkick Murphys

Its over 4 hours long and has some great live footage as well as some funny stuff!

i thought blackout was alright.

and yeah the dvd is awesome! it even has dkms st pattys day concert in full.

Never liked Dropkicks.

Listening to their singer is like hearing a dog being run over by a lawnmower.

I'll stick to Flogging Molly for all by Celtic Punk needs.

LESStar58

Referee
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Never liked Dropkicks.

Listening to their singer is like hearing a dog being run over by a lawnmower.

I'll stick to Flogging Molly for all by Celtic Punk needs.
Yeah, i much prefer Flogging Molly but i like DKM as well...

I liked Blackout but I like Warriors Code as well...

Latest posts