What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual Registration

Keen4Green

Juniors
Anyone know the rules, assuming their are some, about kids in NYC squads playing for 'feeder' teams on weekends when they're not selected or indeed when their NYC team has a bye. Am interested to know as I was recently told a story of a boy who late in the season last year played NYC on a Saturday night and then backed up the next day for a club team in a local competition's Preliminary Final. I understand he played a number of games early in the season for the club involved but hadn't done so for several months. He then also played for that team in the Grand Final the following week. I can't personally see the difference between that situation and say a player playing NRL for the Roosters saturday night and for Bondi United on Sunday.