What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ducks

TripleM

Juniors
Nothing confirmed yet. But it definitely hasn't been denied. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was something in there, even if it was just a game with last name Duck or anything.

TripleM

Juniors
Something petebix said at the rleague forums ages ago..
Said there should be ducks in the game and now thats got a cult following :) mario had said many people at sidhe were pushing to get ducks in the game too..
see the other duck thread there was heaps of stuff about it there I think..

Raider_69

Post Whore
PETEBIX!
OUR CULT HERO HAS ARIVED!

WE WILL, WE WILL QUACK YOU!
GO THE DUCKS!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
I agree with Pepstar, some of you guys need to get a life. It may have been half funny the first time but now it is just old.

Get over it, its SHI!T

Kasper

Bench
Mighty Dragon said:
I agree with Pepstar, some of you guys need to get a life. It may have been half funny the first time but now it is just old.

Get over it, its SHI!T
your stupid you f**king dickhead. :D

Yeah i agree you guys should get over this gay duck thing, its really, REALLY getting tiresome. Comon guys , hurry up and get some lives! :shock:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lives cost to much

LONG LIVE THE DUCKS!

you dont like them dont read the thread, not like its misleading

Raider_69

Post Whore
EELectrocuted said:
yeah bring on the ducks!!!!! my signature is in the spirit!!!
for all you doubters - hes and sidhe warmed to the idea of ducks so i think you should all sit down. relax and get into some serious duck love.
WOAH!! DUCKS!

man i would love to get my hands on one of those sexy ducks!
a bit of duck luck would go down pretty nice