What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kilkenny

Coach
Mmmmm.

Sockys dump yarded it all anyway I guess.

Old mate is coming to the tigers and it’s good news.
You polarise opinions more than Gus Gould Silverdale so that is quite an achievement.

I can’t say I’ve every really been offended by anything you say or do, and we haven’t always agreed by any stretch. As I’m sure you will acknowledge.

Im not sure what has gone on beforehand to warrant such commotion, not sure I need too. It is what is perhaps.

You polarise opinions more than Gus Gould Silverdale so that is quite an achievement.

I can’t say I’ve every really been offended by anything you say or do, and we haven’t always agreed by any stretch. As I’m sure you will acknowledge.

Im not sure what has gone on beforehand to warrant such commotion, not sure I need too. It is what is perhaps.

Thanks Killer.

And vice versa.

Long live Panther Interactive!

I’ve just signed to the dogs website to follow and meet the person who is kind of stealing my identity.

It’s kind of flattering. I’ll be civil.

I might like it there.

Merry Xmas.

Last edited:
I’ve put some posts up @soc123_au but no one likes me and they seem to prefer the imposter.

To make matters worse, I’m beginning to like him better than myself too. He’s quite amicable and intelligent.

Let’s see if you can play detective and work out my kennel name lol. Prove your modness!

Pm me so we don’t ruin the party here.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
I’ve put some posts up @soc123_au but no one likes me and they seem to prefer the imposter.

To make matters worse, I’m beginning to like him better than myself too. He’s quite amicable and intelligent.

Let’s see if you can play detective and work out my kennel name lol. Prove your modness!

Pm me so we don’t ruin the party here.
Being on the bulldogs site I would say your known as buttsniffer