What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Shes not lying, I saw your post too. Someone posted on this forum, trying to find it.

Silverdale, has gotten unto the dogs site (after posting last yesterday) and changed his profile picture away from Luai to something else.

So it shows up under a new profile picture on both sites.

The style and grammar is pure Silverdale.

I won't be engaging with him again. Lots of us saw the post, and know full well it was him.

His bluster and carry on this morning, is also true to form.

(I now believe it to be FAKE news: Dogs offer to Luai) .....so carry on.

Last edited:
Silverdale, has gotten unto the dogs site (after posting last yesterday) and changed his profile picture away from Luai to something else.

I won't be engaging with him again. Lots of us saw the post, and know full well it was him.

In others news just as I preficted Dogs have put an offer into Jarome for wait for it....$7.5 million dollars over 5 years.

Wowee.
Are you for real? Wow that's a lot of money.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

In others news just as I preficted Dogs have put an offer into Jarome for wait for it....$7.5 million dollars over 5 years.

Wowee.
That’s 1.5 million a year… that can’t honestly be true

Black Diamond

Juniors

Wowee.
Are you serious! That's absurd!

soc123_au

Staff member
Not you too Soc.

Why do you all continue to play this sociopath’s games…
I have zero f**ks to give what he he posted. Just showing the post to end it. Just got back from Port Macquarie, will tidy the thread later or in the morning.

Print page saved as pdf. Not sure how to screenshot.

Cheers.

My imposter, well he’s actually not too bad and proving quite popular, lol, more than me anyways.

Im quite flattered.

I’ll have to become a member of the kennel, and change my avatar here and there almost at the same time…and then people will know who is authentic.

In the meantime, old mate can go for it.

Actually he should come to the LU and we can share a thread. I’m sure we’ll get on.

Anyway you can work it out Socky.

243C78F5-3D5D-4B17-B870-4A1411F36D29.jpeg

Sometimes Chinny is ok and also I call Iamback “lamb chop” which is my pet name for him.

Plus I have some friends here that aren’t dropkicks.

Last edited:
Good news, I’ve set up an account up at the kennel.

Just waiting for it to be approved.

Then Alice is going to really regret being a lying Karen.

She wants to lie about me, all I will be is truthful about her.

And the bad folk here as well, besmirching my good name as well as my little imposter buddy. Tsk tsk.

He’s not all that bad anyways.

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Good news, I’ve set up an account up at the kennel.

Just waiting for it to be approved.

Then Alice is going to really regret being a lying Karen.

She wants to lie about me, all I will be is truthful about her.

And the bad folk here as well, besmirching my good name as well as my little imposter buddy. Tsk tsk.

He’s not all that bad anyways.
Just give it a rest mate. I find your odd comment on here to be quite humorous, but it’s getting a bit out of hand.

name calling isn’t really required

Just give it a rest mate. I find your odd comment on here to be quite humorous, but it’s getting a bit out of hand.

name calling isn’t really required

She started it Luke by lying.

I won’t name call, but I will prove my innocence!

I was the only foreigner who supported the threepeat properly and joined in with the excitement of it all.

Latest posts