What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TroyJax

Juniors
Butthurt whimp? Do you have a learning disability by any chance?

Whimps throw insults around when they have no consequences. You just look pathetic dude… but please carry on, I couldn’t care less…
Lol you clearly do.
Your inability to not reply shows your arrogance and intense butthurt that Penrith fans are still looked down upon by the RL world.

MugaB

Coach
I’d be surprised if TSP/MugaB have enough time in the day to invent another alter ego…
Get farkd, i dont like pricks with multiple logins, there can be only one .... (highlander)

@soc123_au, check my IP brova, send these morons a confirmation that i am the only sMUGAB, these muppets cant handle that there are more folk out here on LU who dont think like they do, and just enjoy a laugh, so they must be alts of some other shitstirrer

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Lol you clearly do.
Your inability to not reply shows your arrogance and intense butthurt that Penrith fans are still looked down upon by the RL world.
We aint the ones cheering on the guys who are collecting spoons, come back when you make a final or something

TroyJax

Juniors
I do have all my teeth, and even if i didn't i deadset wouldn't be followng the basketcase your club has become
You are still equating your self worth with how your football team performs.
You have no say over it. It’s a lucky accident.
Penrith people have suffered from this overinflated self importance for a few years now. It has not been earned.

soc123_au

Staff member
Get farkd, i dont like pricks with multiple logins, there can be only one .... (highlander)

@soc123_au, check my IP brova, send these morons a confirmation that i am the only sMUGAB, these muppets cant handle that there are more folk out here on LU who dont think like they do, and just enjoy a laugh, so they must be alts of some other shitstirrer
The world aint ready for 2 of you. Can confirm.

MugaB

Coach
You are still equating your self worth with how your football team performs.
You have no say over it. It’s a lucky accident.
Penrith people have suffered from this overinflated self importance for a few years now. It has not been earned.
Lucky accident is what your mum said, when ivan came over rode that bus straight past your house
videotogif_2020.11.20_13.56.15.gif

MugaB

Coach
The world aint ready for 2 of you. Can confirm.
Good now is there anyway to turf this muppet off the forum for being a the saltiest wanker on LU... or is just being a WT tragic punishment enough,

... btw i dont think silverdale has an alt that would act like that troyjerkoff, but if theres any chance to see if he is an alt of some other majorly salty sad sack, PM me the details, i d love to know who is the saltiest member on LU is

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Lol you clearly do.
Why would I not reply? You are commenting on a discussion forum. Your posts are meant to be commented on. If you’d like to continue to post your non footy related dribble, go for it.

Winners have to put up with this sort of thing. If we weren’t so successful, it wouldn’t even cross your mind to come and try to be offensive.

This is just a very small, I think funny, price we now pay.

betcats

Referee
Poor old stryker, been coming with the same trolling for years now, Ivan leaving and winning with us has seriously damaged him. He probably lives in Airds or somewhere like that but pretends he is from balmain on the internet cause it makes him feel better about how bad the tigers are going. Can't troll about footy so he desperately holds onto location as if anyone cares.

Poor old stryker, been coming with the same trolling for years now, Ivan leaving and winning with us has seriously damaged him. He probably lives in Airds or somewhere like that but pretends he is from balmain on the internet cause it makes him feel better about how bad the tigers are going. Can't troll about footy so he desperately holds onto location as if anyone cares.

No it’s not Stryker.

In the real world, Stryker puss lives on acreage in FNQ

Last edited:
@MugaB is funny and of the good character.

He gets out and about and is loved all over the forum. He’s multi-clubural.

One of the top posters on LU.

I won’t hear a bad word about him and I’m one of many of his fans and hopefully a friend.

He often gets the run of the wests tigers forum, even when he’s smashing us, because most us, we like him.

Last edited:

Latest posts