What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It means F all eh?
This is why you are but a piece of shit fan and not associated with the club.
They want it.
This also links back to my claim that your teams success doesn’t equate to your personal success.
Personal success? I’m pretty happy with where I’m at.
Especially when I compare myself to a chicken shit Internet troll.

When complete strangers are obviously jealous of you. You’re doimg ok.

TroyJax

Juniors
Personal success? I’m pretty happy with where I’m at.
Especially when I compare myself to a chicken shit Internet troll.

When complete strangers are obviously jealous of you. You’re doimg ok.
Well that’s quite sad really…
Congrats on being the highest achiever you know though.

Not violence, I'm not a troll. Chin is a wanker, disagree with him & he has a massive sook
I've disagreed with him before, no dramas. You took a personal swipe against @Chins get the wins, so you deserve what you were seeking.

You came into another teams fan forum page with the intention to create drama, then play the victim card. All the hallmarks of a troll.

I've disagreed with him before, no dramas. You took a personal swipe against @Chins get the wins, so you deserve what you were seeking.

You came into another teams fan forum page with the intention to create drama, then play the victim card. All the hallmarks of a troll.
I respect your opinion, not playing the victim card at all. Why threaten to hurt someone on an internet forum,? The bloke shouldn't do internet if he can't cop a bit of shit.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not violence, I'm not a troll. Chin is a wanker, disagree with him & he has a massive sook

'Trolling is when someone comments online to delberately upset others'.....

Port Stephens Magpie......You've come waltzing into Penrith's subform attempting to stir up shit.

If it walks like a troll, writes like a troll, speaks like a troll.

Guess what it's A TROLL.