What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dureau and Mullen halves?

roopy

Referee
The question is - who plays 7 and who plays 6.

I say it is Dureau at 7 and Mullen at 6 - but both can play either position.

RABK

Referee
Mullo at 6, Scotty at 7.

Scotty can defend on the right side next to Simmo and Reynoldson, would be the smart thing to do at least.

Serc

First Grade
Bring it on :D

Certainly looks fishy that Dureau hasn't been named in PL this week especially given that Mullen may not play...

~knights~

Juniors
I see Durreau on standby for Mullen if he pulls out

I can't see them both playing.

i get the feeling Smith does not want to risk mullen (along with the origin side of things)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Smithy's playing ducks and drakes. Would like to see Scotty and Mullo both playing in the halves although I think only one of them will.

Don't you think its a bit wierd that Dureau hasn't been names in Firsts for Prems??

Its nots because hes in Grade its because he has been dropped. Usually the coaches put them in the Premier League team even if they are going to play Grade...its a precaution...

Ive heard whispers, so i suppose only time will tell if the whispers are true.

Well from what i hear, Aku played terrible on the weekend so wouldn't be suprised if he was dropped............actually just text one of the boys....and its true DUREAU, AKU, H, AND HE SAID TIMMY have all been dropped....

The coach is annoyed that the boys were comp leaders, UNDEFEATED and now they have lost the last few games because of silly errors....so he is getting rid of the dead wood...

dunno...i was reading from the text....

they prob just meant guys that didn't make stupid mistakes...like aku's on the weekend...not sure what scotty did, like i said i didn't see the game

Burwood

Bench
Couldn't half of the players named still drop back to JF without being left out completely?

Jono078

Referee
Burwood said:
Couldn't half of the players named still drop back to JF without being left out completely?
I guess they feel that would be a slap in the face to the JF players who are doing the job decently.

Latest posts