What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes Officially Gone To The Sharks

mickdo

Coach
Lets pray there is another announcement of a big halves signing for us just around the corner...

wittyz chick

Coach
It was bound to happen I guess. to think not many people liked him and now we've lost him people STILL arent happy

Eelectrica

Referee
Without yet knowing who is replacement is I've got to say it's a mistake. I know that Dykes hasn't had the greatest run with us injury wise, but he has won a few games for us that would otherwise have been losses. Both Newcastle games immediately spring to mind.

Our coach hasn't shown a whole lot of faith in Witt this year and the thought of a halves combination of Morris and Wagon scares the hell out of me, don't think it's going to strike a whole lot of fear in our opposition though.

If PJ Marsh is indeed to his replacement, it's going to take at least 12 months to regain confidence and form - if ever he does. Which potentially means another year pissed against the wall.

ParraMatt

Bench
Yep it's sad news but that's how it goes. Hopefully we sign some good halfback to replace him, allthough there isn't any on the market. Unless we can snatch one still on contract. Just like Dykes.

Avenger

Immortal
Leasa said:
rumour has it PJ Marsh will be coming home

Tony Peters said the same thing on Channel 10 news tonight, pending a medical clearance. However he has probably been reading these forums. He however has been spot on lately.

Pazza

First Grade
Lets also hope that guys like Tim Smith and Feleti Mateo develop into potent attacking players.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so we have an unannounced half or 5/8 that we dont know about yet

watch this space

Y2Eel

First Grade
Craaaaaaaaaaaap who's going to run the side across field no one could do it as good as dykes....

I guess if the rumours are true about PJ it might not be such a bad thing, it could be worth taking a risk with him.
You never know, it could just pay off.

Latest posts