What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes Officially Gone To The Sharks

fish eel

Immortal
Test will be, if he gets back on the paddock, what happens the first time he is either clobbered around the neck or picked up by a couple of props and thrown to the ground like a rag doll.

Hopefully, he wont be another dave penna

yy_cheng

Coach
Parraren, if Witt gets injured, it would most likely be

6. Wagon
7. Morris

#-o

I reckon Marsh would make a really good Vice Captain when Cayless is off. He's confident and cocky and a good talker.

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Does anyone else but me think that promoting a young 5/8 to team up with Witt would be more beneficial to us than getting Marsh back?

I'd love him back, but the realityis, like someone said, it will take him a while to get his form and confidence back.

May as well use that time to blood youngsters.

It may well be a good option 'mentary but the option of Morris at 5/8 would be the better prepared for the start of the season. A lot hinges on PJ's neck being right and IF he does come back. He is only young and even if he started the year in PL to re-gain confidence we have blokes like O'Dwyer or Mateo who could fill a bench role until that time.

True EEL

Bench
i agree that PJ would be a gamble

but a one worth putting some money on i think.....he is a gun player and he may get back to his best given the opportunity

give him a go i say and he is still young anyway

Freak

Juniors
What about are star 5/8 currently playing for Wee Waa!! :lol:

Maybe he simply couldn't handle playing with Dykes hogging the ball all the bloody time.

That would piss me off enough ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Look at the Dragons at the earlier part of this year Head had barely played any 1st grade but when he was playing behind a pack going forward with good players outside him to finish off the plays. He looked like he had been in the top grade for years.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Then the forwards didn't play as well and others lost some confidence so Heads performances went down a little for a few weeks.

Witt, T.Smith, Morris in the halves will be fine if the other 15 players in the team do their jobs aswell

bartman

Immortal
Freak said:
What about are star 5/8 currently playing for Wee Waa!! :lol:

Maybe he simply couldn't handle playing with Dykes hogging the ball all the bloody time.

That would piss me off enough ;-)
Amen to that! How long did we sit in the stands during 2002/3 screaming for Dykes or Wags to just get the ball to Jamie!!

Latest posts