What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DYKES - Told ya so mates!

Chipmunk

Coach
Avenger said:
Dykes is reminding me of a 98 model Jason Smith. Half the time I think not even Dykesy knows what he is going to do next. I like it though.

Perhaps

Smith knew how to use the people around him alot better though.

Dykes is going well though

Pazza

First Grade
Offloading is the cause of alot of attacking oppertunities. It is a shame Solomona isn't still at the club :(

Chipmunk

Coach
Pazza said:
Offloading is the cause of alot of attacking oppertunities. It is a shame Solomona isn't still at the club :(

Indeed. He will be the missing link later in the year.

Parraren

Bench
Dykes is playing out if his skin. We just need to do a better job at getting into good field position for him to work his magic more often. We haven't been completing our sets and we've been constantly turning the ball over and he has still managed to carve up both the Dogs (second half last week) and the Broncos. Imagine what he can do if the rest of the side starts playing smart football :shock: ! Let's hope it's not too far away...

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Pazza said:

Hindy and Cayless got some good offloads away against the Broncos, and I understand that Muckert manages to get away a lot of offloads. From memory, his offloads stat was set to 10 in the NRL game.

bazza

Immortal
Yeah Dykes played OK yesterday - hopefully he can put on a few more performances like that

Is it just a co-incidence that he comes of contract this year?

Parraren

Bench
Hindy and Cayless got some good offloads away against the Broncos, and I understand that Muckert manages to get away a lot of offloads. From memory, his offloads stat was set to 10 in the NRL game.

I'm hanging to see Muckert play for us (I think he's due back from injury this week). I watched him play several games last year for the Cowboys and he's a very promising player indeed. Tough as nails and good defender. He's kinda snuck under the radar here at Parra a little due to the injury but I think he'll be a big player for us this year along with O'Dwyer.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i've never been a huge dyksey fan, no wait, when he played at cronulla i loved him, but when he got here and played with very little heart, i was very disapointed... however i have to admit that he played very very well yesterday... here's hoping he can recapture that form in '01, and i can remember why i rated him so highly all those years ago..
go dyksey go (never thought i'd say that again!!)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Dykes was never fuit untill about round 24 last year since then his being going great.

His had a terrible run with injuries and pre round 24 '03 was level pegging with Dave Woods for most injury prone Eel of all time.