What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes?

redwhitedragon

Juniors
thought id let you guys know. I hate the sharks and thought id tell you Dykes wants out of the sharks and is looking at the rabbits for next yr. heard it on 2UE. Not a Anasta but still got some years left.

Booyah

Bench
Not a Anasta

You say that like Anasta was actually wanted. Why the f*ck would any club want someone like Anasta when they have John Sutton?

Answer = they wouldn't.

Alba

Coach
thats if Ben Walker even stays .. if he wants to act like a princess and demand more money then FK him ..

6.Champion
7.Dykes
9.S.Walker
13.Sutton

FOCK YEAH!!

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Booyah said:
You say that like Anasta was actually wanted. Why the f*ck would any club want someone like Anasta when they have John Sutton?

Answer = they wouldn't.
Mate Sutton has great potential no doubt about that,but atm thats all he has.
I am not a big fan on Anasta either but he did get 5/8 of the yr. I think Sutton could easily surpass anasta but Booyah don't have sour grapes cause you didnt get him. Sutton be best suited at lock anyway imo.

Booyah

Bench
redwhitedragon said:
Mate Sutton has great potential no doubt about that,but atm thats all he has.
I am not a big fan on Anasta either but he did get 5/8 of the yr. I think Sutton could easily surpass anasta but Booyah don't have sour grapes cause you didnt get him. Sutton be best suited at lock anyway imo.

Sour Grapes? Rightio...

And if we're talking about Sutton's best position, then it would be Centre. He has the speed, power and footwork to cause havoc out wide. Just look at how well Maitua was doing out there for the Dogs.

Failing that he would make an excellent Lock, but he won't be playing there next year.

Dragons_#1

Bench
6.sutton - he has heaps of potential and is just starting to find his feet.
7.dykes - will give sutton some experience beside him and be a great leader from half!

garfunkel

Juniors
Wasn't Ben Walker told he would have first bite at starting half if he re-signed?

Also, would signing Dykes sway Gallen's decision or were those rumours unsubstantiated at best?

2 True Blues

Coach
Thought DYKES played really well in a team with obvious internal problems last season.

Shame he got injured when he did as he was really hittin a purple patch before that.

He definately has some seasons left in him yet !!

Latest posts