What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dykes

Aries

Bench
Last I heard on the radio, it was a bruised shin, from getting kicked in it. Hurts like crazy, but should be right!

warren

Juniors
im glad he's ok, i was almost in tears when he left the field.

what about bailey, he looked a little crook towards the end

steveb69

Juniors
warren said:
im glad he's ok, i was almost in tears when he left the field.

what about bailey, he looked a little crook towards the end

bailey looked more then crook unfortantly. although should be fine. he played on after that i think, or at least for a while.

sharkmachine07

Juniors
bailey took a hip was bit crook but shock it off and came back well. As for dykes he just got a kick from barrets attempted kick he be fine it just really hurt there is no injury best player all year GO Dykesy.

!fullback!

Juniors
sharkmachine07 said:
bailey took a hip was bit crook but shock it off and came back well. As for dykes he just got a kick from barrets attempted kick he be fine it just really hurt there is no injury best player all year GO Dykesy.
i hope thats true. he looked like he was in crucile pain when the trainers helped him off. just hope its nothing major

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sharkmachine07 said:
it was a full blooded swing from barret he drilled adams shin how could you friggen walk trust me it hurts.

It wasn't Barrett. It was Ndaira.

Sharkie73

Bench
I loved it when Dykes was being taken off he was still barking orders to the team as he left the field and they where all listening to him as well.
If I where Noddy I'd be worried the team seems to respond better to Dykes as captain and his style of play.

steveb69

Juniors
yer, as for how dykes was barking off instructions.
when kimmorley comes back IMO sharks should play better because he is a quality player..
although as for captain, it probley wouldnt happen. but dykes needs to stay captain. he really has put the troops in line during a game. defence and attack. but this is just my opinion

Sharkie73

Bench
Just read this on the Club web site hope its not right!

The only concern to come from the match for the Sharks was the injury to skipper Dykes, who in charging down a kick on the dying moments suffered a badly bruised shin and possible ankle ligament damage.

Special K

Coach
Have my children Adam Dykes. Seriously f**k the sh*t out of my girlfriend and let me raise your kids. I love u.

Latest posts