What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm more interested in what we do moving forward?
I'd probably put Simmonson at fullback and Guth to 5/8 with hope Waqa is available.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Either way I'd think Asi might be named on the extended bench come Tuesday - just gives BA more options depending how the week unfolds. Asi could cover fullback if Gutherson moves to five-eighth, or possibly a stint at five-eighth himself. Also how BA uses Hands and Hodgson might become part of the mix, e.g. leaving them on the field together for a bit and one doing some time as a halves playmaker.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm more interested in what we do moving forward?
I'd probably put Simmonson at fullback and Guth to 5/8 with hope Waqa is available.

Asi at 5/8 straight swap if required.

If Blaize wasn't injured I would say bring him straight in.

JokerEel

Coach
Hands has also played a lot in the halves. Bryce an option.
Blaize zero chance.

Let's stop the move around current players to fill 1 spot...

Hands is now our bench hooker.

Asi is the current replacement.

Yeah I know Blaize is Zero chance as he has been injured since the 18s origin.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't be weakening the fullback spot. Gutho can chime anywhere into the backline at any time.

Not too many choices other than Asi, I mean this is what we bought him for

Matto hasn't played 5/8 for ages, Carty is playing well in the back row, I wouldn't move him

Gonna be interesting to see what happens assuming Dylbro is stood down