What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown is overrated

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Does Blaise have speed?
Never seen him in the open.

he seems to lack speed for mine although he could get quicker as he develops, he's very young

he does have a decent step though and I think he'd be better suited to playing nearer the ruck, centre or 5/8

TheParraboy

Staff member
The new coach may have to promise Barrett an assistant role though.

I am sure T-Baz would love to help the new coach that wouldn't want him on his staff.

Well Baz won’t have a choice if the new coach starts straight away , or there is some directives from him if he isnt there physically , I would have thought

Gronk

Staff member
Someone has just looked at the NRL signings tracker and worked out what a PO is.

Once was Sparky

Juniors
With news as of late that Blaize will be playing fullback & Gutho at centre , could a gutho/moses halves combo work?
As for D Brown they saying play him at lock to which we have hopgood doing a good job at it.
i think why not trail D Brown at hooker ?

Avenger

Immortal
Dylan Brown is so overrated by all. The Olsen Filipaina of his generation.

Easily the most inconsistent player in our squad. Chewing up too much cap. Not enough bang for buck. If we could land someone like Galvin I’d cut him loose.
Told you guys. He’s a one dimensional flop. He can f**king go as far as I’m concerned. And yes, I’d take Galvin over him. In fact I’d be doing the swap for 2025.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Told you guys. He’s a one dimensional flop. He can f**king go as far as I’m concerned. And yes, I’d take Galvin over him. In fact I’d be doing the swap for 2025.
Mate, plenty of us have been saying this for years. He’s a decent side kick, nothing more. Problem is we’re paying him enough to the dominant half. We could get 80% of his out put for about 60% of his salary. It’s a no brainer. He should be up there with Junior and Gutho to find new clubs if we’re taking a cost benefit approach.

If Brown decides to escape he's free to talk terms with other clubs for 2026 from 1 November 2024 anyway, due to our shrewd inclusion of Player Options in his contract 😂.

So probably no need to move him on earlier than it was probably expected to happen.

Latest posts