What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown is overrated

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate, plenty of us have been saying this for years. He’s a decent side kick, nothing more. Problem is we’re paying him enough to the dominant half. We could get 80% of his out put for about 60% of his salary. It’s a no brainer. He should be up there with Junior and Gutho to find new clubs if we’re taking a cost benefit approach.

Yes plenty have. I disagree but I'm also not convinced I am right either. Galvin is a superior talent.

hindy111

Post Whore
he seems to lack speed for mine although he could get quicker as he develops, he's very young

he does have a decent step though and I think he'd be better suited to playing nearer the ruck, centre or 5/8

You don't really get faster but. Your born with it. He has been training as an athlete for long enough and would be close to peak speed. He will get stronger is all. Speed if anything will decrease as he puts weight and muscle on.

Das Hassler

Bench
Serious question ...Galvin was getting frustrated that he wasn't winning during his ( ahead of schedule) debut season...he's now surrounded by genuine talent around his same age and will have Luai as his halves partner for at least 4 years. Rumours of Moses moving on are pretty strong so what would attract him to the eels?. ..and more potential for success over the next few years is NOT an answer!

Gronk

Staff member
Serious question ...Galvin was getting frustrated that he wasn't winning during his ( ahead of schedule) debut season...he's now surrounded by genuine talent around his same age and will have Luai as his halves partner for at least 4 years. Rumours of Moses moving on are pretty strong so what would attract him to the eels?. ..and more potential for success over the next few years is NOT an answer!
Are they but ? James Hooper said ...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Galvin is dog shit as well. NRL fans are so starved of talented halves these days that they will talk up average players. Bring him to the Eels and he'd be a poor man's Tim Smith.

Latest posts