What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Farrell signed!

RedVDave

First Grade
Good signing for mine he had already scored t hattrick at Wollongong so here is to hoping he can score plenty more, just preferably in the Red V.

Just on a side note I will never forget when this kid came into grade and scored 3 try's against the Tigpies, in a game that they should never have lost ...but somehow managed. :lol:

FlameThrower

Bench
.....it's been said before, but will say it again, Dragons have been so active in player market, which is great, but surely we need some questions asked of our whole South Coast pool 'nursery' and our talent scouts? Where are our new juniors ?

watatank

Coach
.....it's been said before, but will say it again, Dragons have been so active in player market, which is great, but surely we need some questions asked of our whole South Coast pool 'nursery' and our talent scouts? Where are our new juniors ?

We lost most of our depth and emerging players under the Bennett. Godz Illa posted about it elsewhere. I suppose it was all in the name of winning the premiership but it came at a cost.

Anyway we have still managed to bring a few players through despite that. Merrin, Rein, CStanley, de Belin, Stockwell, KStanley and King. Green is also in NSW Cup team. Ok not all of them are regulars for different reasons but our record here isn't too bad here, all things considered. We also have Garvey (2015), Cummins and Runciman (2014) signed from our U20s team.

I think it's good that we are starting to establish some depth again. Competition for spots is something we haven't had for a while and it will ultimately make the club stronger so it should be good to see.

tumbidragon

First Grade
For those that are interested. Farrell has been named on the wing for the bunnies this Sunday. Will be watching keenly.

Gomarchin

Juniors
It will be good to see him play first grade again....don't think he's played there since he signed with us for next year.

Louiethefly

Juniors
like Luke Covell ?

I'd compare him more to a younger Justin Hodges in terms of speed and body type, He isn't really a sprinter but he has good speed. When he runs he looks like he just glides along, heaps of upper body strength and a good fend too, could be anything, just had a rough run of injuries.