What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dylan farrell

t10do

Juniors
All the best to him for 2014 and beyond.

As has been mentioned, the word often used when describing him is "potantial". Great athlete....but just never really stepped up to the next level. I think a lot of this had/has to do with his defence.............which Mr Goodwin appears to have taken full advantage of. In saying that, Goodwin is not as talanted but has already shown a much higher work rate as well imo (maybe another criticsim).

With this in mind (and the likes of Walker knocking at the door) it will be interesting to see how Madge uses him for the rest of the year once he is fully fit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Has never been terrible. Almost always at least solid and at times has shown glimpses of potential. I've always liked him but at the same time I don't feel too badly about losing him. We can't keep everybody and if it means we can keep Keary and Hunt then I have no problem with letting him go.

I hope he finds success at the Dragons.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Maybe we're clearing the decks for Folau?

Surely Roy, Crock, King, and Farrell's wages would provide us with enough room?
Bulldogs have been chasing Folau. Though they've just re-signed Klemmer $300k, Eastwood, Reynolds $475k and Tolman so not sure where they'll get the money from (Remembering that they already have Williams 600k, Graham 425k Ben Barba and Inu's deal upgraded this year also 225k). I'd say Souths will get Folau if he doesn't end up there.

Wizardman

First Grade
I thought he'd be the next Justin Hodges after a game against the tigers. Has not kicked on at all.

southsport

First Grade
I was hoping that Farrell would bulk up a bit in the off-season, but it didn't appear to happen........good luck to him at the dragons anyway.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Has anyone improved under Prices coaching?

Trent Merrin. But I suspect that has a lot to do with Trent Merrin and very little to do with Steven Price.

On Farrell, given the paucity of talent we have at centre, I think he's a good signing. Still young enough to bounce back and make something of himself if he has the determination. Now hopefully the doggeez chase Folau hard and release Morris to make room for him.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Trent Merrin. But I suspect that has a lot to do with Trent Merrin and very little to do with Steven Price.

On Farrell, given the paucity of talent we have at centre, I think he's a good signing. Still young enough to bounce back and make something of himself if he has the determination. Now hopefully the doggeez chase Folau hard and release Morris to make room for him.

Jason, does his signing mean that Coops will more than likely hang up the boots or is he there for some depth?

Mattyoh

Juniors
Forking out for Falou would be a mistake and we don't need to spend big on any other outside backs for that matter. What we need is to keep this current squad together for the next five years and invest in our juniors/under 20s. We have the nucleus of a premiership winning team. Why pay overs for outside backs and when what we require is structure and defence?

Latest posts