What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2016

Parra Pride

Coach
E3 is just four days away, and with it comes a ton of video game news. Anyone excited for whats to come?

perverse

Referee
Would be nice if Nintendo told us something real about the NX, be it at E3 or through a Nintendo Direct.

Wato

Juniors
Doubt we will see anything from the final fantasy seven remake with 15 coming out this year be more likely to see it at PlayStation experience. I am keen to see what Sony Bend has been working on rumoured to be a open world zombie game, a look at uncharted 4 DLC and some more gameplay from Horizon zero Dawn. Would like to see EA announce a mass effect collection too.

Parra Pride

Coach
I have been hanging for a Mass Effect collection for so long, it's like the one big franchise that hasn't got the treatment yet. (I know exaggeration, sue me.) Could be a good time to get it out before Andromeda next year, but we will see what happens.

Zelda is apparently being delayed until next year so it can launch on the NX, so with any luck should get a look at it alongside Zelda being shown off.

Pommy

Coach
Hoping for some news on the new south park game the fractured but whole. It was announced at E3 2015 and nothing since. The stick of truth was a brilliant game if your a fan of the series.
Interested as every year to see if FIFA has evolved at all.
Also praying that a new Red Dead game is going to be announced.

Wato

Juniors
I have been hanging for a Mass Effect collection for so long, it's like the one big franchise that hasn't got the treatment yet. (I know exaggeration, sue me.) Could be a good time to get it out before Andromeda next year, but we will see what happens.

Zelda is apparently being delayed until next year so it can launch on the NX, so with any luck should get a look at it alongside Zelda being shown off.

I have been waiting on the mass effect collection I was enjoying the second one but did not get to finish it so I want to play through the whole trilogy before the new one comes out. Zelda is coming out in March next year along with the NX but Nintendo have said they won't have it at E3 their having an event later this year. Surely they will have some surprises in store just having Zelda on wii u which is not even the version of that game most want to see will be really underwhelming.

Zoidberg

First Grade
God of War 4 confirmation.
Not sure if they'd do any Star Wars games here or at SW celebration later in the year.
Another Valiant Hearts game would be awesome.

Apey

Staff member
My MMO of choice GW2 has an announcement, it's known an expansion is in the works but it seems pretty early to be talking about that at E3.

Dragon

Coach
Rumours of a Devil May Cry 5. Also rockstar will be announcing something, hope its Red Dead 2.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My MMO of choice GW2 has an announcement, it's known an expansion is in the works but it seems pretty early to be talking about that at E3.

Any word on what the expansion's theme etc. will be? Or just that it's in progress?

----

My fave developer, Bethesda are expected to announce more Fallout 4 DLC (Yay! I just wish my laptop could run it), a boring Elder Scrolls Legends card game, and Dishonored 2 (don't care).

Strong rumours of a remastered Skyrim, which I have mixed feelings about. Graphically, Skyrim still looks pretty damned good. I imagine the remaster is either for consoles (don't care) or might be a 64 bit port (would be good, as I have more than 4 GB of RAM).

Would have loved a remastered Oblivion or Morrowind, but that's just pie in the sky dreaming. Too early for a new Elder Scrolls announcement too :(

---

Are Bungie still a thing?

Wato

Juniors
Any word on what the expansion's theme etc. will be? Or just that it's in progress?

----

My fave developer, Bethesda are expected to announce more Fallout 4 DLC (Yay! I just wish my laptop could run it), a boring Elder Scrolls Legends card game, and Dishonored 2 (don't care).

Strong rumours of a remastered Skyrim, which I have mixed feelings about. Graphically, Skyrim still looks pretty damned good. I imagine the remaster is either for consoles (don't care) or might be a 64 bit port (would be good, as I have more than 4 GB of RAM).

Would have loved a remastered Oblivion or Morrowind, but that's just pie in the sky dreaming. Too early for a new Elder Scrolls announcement too :(

---

Are Bungie still a thing?

Bungie are defiantly a thing, Destiny is huge and with them just revealing the new expansion hopefully we get some gameplay from that. I am really excited for rise of iron especially since destiny has been starved for content since the taken King. The only thing that would peak my interest with th sky rim remaster is if they bring mods to console otherwise I am much more interested in a mass effect collection.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bungie are defiantly a thing, Destiny is huge and with them just revealing the new expansion hopefully we get some gameplay from that. I am really excited for rise of iron especially since destiny has been starved for content since the taken King. The only thing that would peak my interest with th sky rim remaster is if they bring mods to console otherwise I am much more interested in a mass effect collection.

As a PC gamer, I don't care about what they bring to console :lol: I also think giving mod support to console is immensely lazy, as it just means mod-makers are going to get inundated with demands that they port their mod to console.

The Fallout 4 announcement recently has pissed off a lot of PC modders. Many indignant, entitled console-players apparently see access to mods as their right.

And yeah, I know Destiny is still a thing, I just wish Bungie would make something new. Destiny is awesome and all, but I remember when Bungie made stuff other than FPS.

Apey

Staff member
Saw this on Facebook

gllhedt
edit: pic won't work and since the storms my internet is f**ked.

It was a picture of Skyrim remastered and then a picture underneath it of Skyrim from 2012 just with mods/graphic enhancing programs.
13419104_10154218303724054_4286238190956258263_n.jpg

13419104_10154218303724054_4286238190956258263_n.jpg

Last edited:

Wato

Juniors
As a PC gamer, I don't care about what they bring to console :lol: I also think giving mod support to console is immensely lazy, as it just means mod-makers are going to get inundated with demands that they port their mod to console.

The Fallout 4 announcement recently has pissed off a lot of PC modders. Many indignant, entitled console-players apparently see access to mods as their right.

And yeah, I know Destiny is still a thing, I just wish Bungie would make something new. Destiny is awesome and all, but I remember when Bungie made stuff other than FPS.

I think bringing mods to console is just them slowly moving towards paid mods. I am manly a console gamer just because of the accessibility and a presence for collecting physical copy's of games so I don't know to much about the modding community but i would imagine that some modders are working on mods aimed at the console versions. I am interested to see how Bethesda handles mods on consoles and the copyright issues that may arise from it.