What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

World Lightweight Champion George Kambosos Jr is a Roosters tragic -

It could be considered tad homophobic.

Use your magical powers Socky.

Plug in your electrical rude post zapper thing, turn the handle a couple of times, pull the string to the delete setting, set the countdown clock to the on position for 2 minutes, grab the Rottweiler and make a dash for the road and wait for an hour just in case it’s broken.

Section 333(1)(f) of the LU Moderator Handbook, now into its 12th volume.

You need a PhD to Mod these days.

Back when we started, @Coby had a special delete button under everyone’s avatar. He’d get drunk and go on random purges for fun. Sit back and laugh at me trying to post, when I emailed him via Google he’d say “ tech issues” was the usual excuse. Said he’d have me back on same day. Six weeks if I was lucky.

Last edited:

YoHadrian

Juniors
World Lightweight Champion George Kambosos Jr is a Roosters tragic -

Big fight coming up in Melbourne in June. As an added bonus he's not a wanker despite his choice of NRL club. :D ;)

Was Alex Volkanovski in the Sharks or Dragons system? guess he is a fan of some club.

He played in the South Coast rugby league, and helped the Warilla Gorillas win the Group 7 title in 2011. Believe it or not, he was a prop forward (source: https://www.sbs.com.au/language/eng...fc-champ-meet-alexander-the-great-volkanovski).

He is currently on the St George-Illawarra Dragons coaching staff according to this article - https://www.sportbible.com/australi...ski-joins-coaching-staff-of-nrl-club-20211104

KingTigerman

Juniors
-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...
I thought he was banned for life from kogarah
Had to watch games from a tree outside