What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs the Chad and val

Will be interesting to see who is the 1st Choice to replace one of our wingers if one gets injured or suspended.

Hiroti was the usual replacement.

Does Stonestreet get a debut?

Will never happen. DA is NMU in the halves. McInnes needed as a running forward to maintain the current process. Brailey has to be at hooker for the second phase of half 1 to maintain current process. Both have to be defending in the middle for the beginning of games. They do probably 50% of the defence in the guts in the first 20-25 minutes.
I am saying during a game with bench we had.
In our squad I have DA and KD as next up.

Will be interesting to see who is the 1st Choice to replace one of our wingers if one gets injured or suspended.

Hiroti was the usual replacement.

Does Stonestreet get a debut?
Will be interesting Hiroti is just back from injury played last weekend and at 5/8

Frenzy.

Immortal
I am saying during a game with bench we had.
In our squad I have DA and KD as next up.
I know what you meant. Still, wouldn't be my option the way the current game plan is. It might be how it happens but we don't know because we don't know who has been training for that scenariov and I have no doubt it's been well covered on the practice pitch

I know what you meant. Still, wouldn't be my option the way the current game plan is. It might be how it happens but we don't know because we don't know who has been training for that scenariov and I have no doubt it's been well covered on the practice pitch
Let's hope it doesn't happen, now it's been discussed lock it in for sunday

R-15-3

Bench
From fox sports.

Braden Hamlin-Uele was a surprise name in NSW Cup over the weekend with the star Sharks prop returning from a knee injury. He played 43 minutes and got through unscathed, finishing with 81 running metres, four tackle busts and 20 tackles — no misses. It’ll put him good stead to be selected for NRL this week in what would be his 100th game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
43 minutes of reggies might get him 20 minutes of NRL I reckon.

For the superstitious he's a bit of a good luck charm in Cows games. He's played them 9 times for 8 wins.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How do you know, team lists aren't put out until 4pm.
They go out earlier than they are published on the usual websites. A connected journo can get them in minutes

SHARKS HAND DEBUT TO TRY SCORING JUNIOR

Rookie Sharks winger Sam Stonestreet will complete a boyhood dream by making his NRL debut against the Cowboys at PointsBet Stadium on Sunday.

The 21-year-old Cronulla local junior has been handed his shot in first grade following an outstanding pre-season and an impressive 19 tries in 26-games in the NSW Cup.

The one-week suspension of try machine Sione Katoa has paved the way for Stonestreet to make his NRL debut at Shark Park, where, as a four-year-old he sat with his family on the hill cheering on Cronulla.

Blessed with speed, size and strength, the 193cm Stonestreet hails from local junior rugby league club De La Salle Caringbah, the same club that helped produce club legends Andrew Ettingshausen, Adam Dykes, Aaron Raper and Dean Treister.

David Riccio

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, what is the point of having team lists out at 4pm then if everyone else knows?
The main point is complying to NRL rules around naming teams. That comes before putting them in public domains. It's only 30-35 minutes before 4:00pm you know. LOL

They need time to write the html or whatever to get things on websites. You can also follow along on X

Big Bloke

Juniors
The main point is complying to NRL rules around naming teams. That comes before putting them in public domains. It's only 30-35 minutes before 4:00pm you know. LOL

They need time to write the html or whatever to get things on websites. You can also follow along on X
Yeah I know mate. I'm probably being very old school with this. Just irks me.

R-15-3

Bench
I’d say they went Stonestreet over others as the right side is his preferred over Iro and Hiroti that prefer the left.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
40-50 metres out, scrum middle, stack the left, Nicho, Kennedy, just look like a big play.

Tricky at lock, steps right kicks for Stonestreet on the fly.

Make it so.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Forum has gone down, have to look up the elsewhere, Shyte source of team news these days

Latest posts