What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs Tigers

bmaccc

Juniors
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Iro
5. Ronnie
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Toby
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes
14. Kaufusi
15. Colquhoun
16. Talakai
17. Hunt
18. DA

Hazleton have a rest. Williams have a think about ball control.. Tuku keep working.

First merkin to drop a ball or give a penalty is sacked.
Talakai is suspended

Frenzy.

Immortal
The time is nigh for Jesus Christ.
He was the chosen son before injury.
Probably right but has there been a time, in his 10 games since 2022 he has been lights out in the NRL. For me he would get short minutes and follow the Fitz development path of being drip fed into the NRL.

Not saying it shouldn't happen but I don't see Jesse coming in as a season saving move.

Happy to be incorrect. I'd like to see what it's like

Craigshark

First Grade
So somehow the Bulldogs Salmon didn’t get penalised yesterday for the exact same shot as Finucane on Crichton a couple of years ago, that would have seen the warriors win. but has copped a 2-3 week suspension.

and koriousau has gotten off with what Josh aloia did and got suspended for earlier this year.. talk about inconsistent

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
No. The club should purge themselves of all Braileys.
I was a big fan of BB . His running from dh ( two or three this season only) and his short kicking game looked exciting going into this season. That has stopped leaving only a master class in tackling. Our attack is dead. What happened to the team that trashed the Cowboys, fast play the ball, accurate passing?

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
I was a big fan of BB . His running from dh ( two or three this season only) and his short kicking game looked exciting going into this season. That has stopped leaving only a master class in tackling. Our attack is dead. What happened to the team that trashed the Cowboys, fast play the ball, accurate passing?

I'd argue the master-class of tackling as well.

Friday was far from it.

SharkShocked

Bench

They played Penrith without Cleary and realised where they really are at.

Penrith broke the Sharks for good after that night.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m hoping he doesn’t pick Rudolph or Uele yet.
They haven’t been 100% fit for 18 months due to injuries & poor rehab but have both been asked to find that fitness playing first grade.
Not a fan but they both need to be chomping at the bit in a few weeks or we are doomed.

Craigshark

First Grade
I’m hoping he doesn’t pick Rudolph or Uele yet.
They haven’t been 100% fit for 18 months due to injuries & poor rehab but have both been asked to find that fitness playing first grade.
Not a fan but they both need to be chomping at the bit in a few weeks or we are doomed.

I think we could get away with one of them, Uele would be my preference, but not both. I’d like to see

8. Hunt (defended for the first 20 minutes last week)
9. Brailey (hook him for anyone if he displays some of the same efforts from against the titans)
10. Kaufausi
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Mcinnes

14. Williams
15. JC
16. Uele
17. Tapuha

imasharkie

Coach
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Iro
5. Ronnie
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Toby
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes
14. Kaufusi
15. Colquhoun
16. Talakai
17. Hunt
18. DA

Hazleton have a rest. Williams have a think about ball control.. Tuku keep working.

First merkin to drop a ball or give a penalty is sacked.
I like your team K except Toby. Toby and Williams need some time at the Jets.

I wouldn't mind this week change the pack up.
If we actually get even ball from start.

8. Kaufisi
9. McInness
10. Hunt
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. Colquhoun

14. Williams
15. Hazelton
16. Tooks
17. Brailey