What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East Campbeltown Jim Beam Cup

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
minert said:
Any news of signings or who they might be interested in as yet?
not sure if this is fact or rumor but I've heard 2007 Cabra captain Chris Yate is heading Campbeltown way

Nfed

Juniors
There is speculation that Wests (Campbelltown) is providing East Campbelltown with $130,000 for 2007. That is a good start on sponsor building.

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
Cabra2Blues said:
not sure if this is fact or rumor but I've heard 2007 Cabra captain Chris Yate is heading Campbeltown way
must have been a rumor ,I was told tonight he was staying at cabra

Cupid Stunt

It's good to see what happened since the board got that shake up a few years ago. The mafia is still there but those that weild the stick have a better view on how it should be swung now at least. In saying that, from what I heard second hand I admit, the sponsors are being steered away from giving small amounts to juniors & instead being coerced into giving more & it being sent straight to the seniors. Not sure how productive that will be.

Now if Julie Luke will pump this up & just ignore those sell-out f*wits out at Narellan...

***MH***

Bench
If East Campbelltown dominate the way they did when they won the Canterbury-Bankstown A-Grade comp 18 - 12 over St. Christophers this year, they'll go a long way.