What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East vs West(NBL FINAL)

Jono Russell

Bench
this is it the West Sydney Razorbacks Vs Sydney Kings in the NBL best of 5 grandfinal.

i am so looking fioward to this w are really in form now coming of two massive 15+ point wins over the hawks that felt great and john rillie and sammy mackinnon are on fire sammy getting the tripple double in his last game and rillie on fire with the 3 pointers and scoring 45 points.

please have your say.

Igor

Juniors
Kings are my team, have been for many years, I admit I only watch basketball if the Kings are playing so I'm obviously biased and really cant comment on the form of the Razorbacks.

I think the all-Sydeny final is bloody great and will obviously be played with plenty of feeling, I cant wait!

felix

Juniors
half said:
yeah the nbl is almost as bad as the eastern conference

bad in that they regularly score over 100 points in a game?
bad in that they know how to shoot better than many nba players?
bad in that they play for the love of the game, not for the money?

can you be more specific when you say the nbl is bad?

Jono Russell

Bench
what is bad about the NBL halfy what i find bad is that there are aussies out there that support the american league over our own league. it is still the same game just as much excitment watching a kings vs razors game as it is watching a celtics vs lakers game.

i suggest all you NBA fans start watching and loving the NBL its the most personal experiance in sport a fanw ill ever have because you only get 6000 tops at games the closness you get with teh players is great especially at a west sydney game we have had several players come up and go off at us in the members stand for chanting at them when taking free throws.

Kings 96
Queens (Oops Razors) 76

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Sydney Kings on the bakc of a game high 35 points from guard CJ Bruton have taken a 1-0 lead in the best of 5 Grand Final series in front of a disappointing crowd of 7106.

half

Coach
go the kings!

nothing really against the nbl... i just prefer the nba. it's a matter of quality and personalities

Jono Russell

Bench
tonight is really do or die for us if we cant win at home then i doubt we will win the whole thing at all. i will be theer cheering for my team so goi you razors lets get this win.

Jono Russell

Bench
oh yeh baby OINK OINK OINK

what a great win that was so nerve racking being there i was scared when ebi ere shot that last 3. what an overtime win sucked in to sheridan for missing the two free throws it is our year baby west sydney all the way.

Agent Mulder

Bench
WOW i've put so much crap on the Razors and they could beat us in the Grand Final.

All the pressure is back on the Kings big time.

Don't write off the Kings just yet.

Jono Russell

Bench
hey lyon as a pigs fan i have learnt to never write the kings off how ever you fellas are going to enter the pig pen and it will be extremely hard to defeat us. cant wait for it.

Agent Mulder

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
hey lyon as a pigs fan i have learnt to never write the kings off how ever you fellas are going to enter the pig pen and it will be extremely hard to defeat us. cant wait for it.

Should be a beauty mate.