What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East vs West(NBL FINAL)

felix

Juniors
\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/
down 17 at 3/4 time, then 79-72 down with 3 left
:clap: tooooo good, just too good, this game just outranks the semi when they were down by 26 odd against the brisbane. ebi ere the champion! give him the mvp

El Coconuto

Bench
I was at the game! Absolutely unbelievable. Atmosphere was electric and yes Ebe, you are THA MAN!!!!! Boooooooyah!

P.S. Bring back Rodney O!

Stunning. What agreat advertisment for our league that final series was. As Brian Goorjian made mention last night it does take two teams to produce the quality we saw and well done to the West Sydney Razorbacks. :clap: :clap:

But how good is it back to back. Well done KINGS :clap: :clap:

How good are our Athens prospects starting to look.

Dogaholic

First Grade
What a game. A nail bighter indeed!!!

I have always supported the kings and I thought that I would have had mixed feelings about this one being a Doggies supporter. But during the match I was very dissapointed seeing the Kings down by so much and struggling.

That final quater was exceptional. Well done to the Kings.

West sydney would be shattered, being up by so much and letting the game slip.

Is that young guy playing in the college system going to be in the Athens team? hope so

raz

Juniors
They put themselves under pressure and the crowd wouldnt shut up it was awful :|

Jono Russell

Bench
it is so shattering to be up by so much and to have the carpet riped out from under our feet. I could smell that grandfinal trophy but it wasnt ment to be. the kings have so many fans who knows i was hoping we would win so we would have thousands of bandwagon jumpers as well but its hard to win at there home we have done it twice this year but the 3rd time wasnt ment to be.

it has been a great year of bball for the west sydney razors. we had a10 game winnning streak in which we beat both brisbane and sydney in the same week. and my highlight was defenetly watching rillie wave good bye to the wollongong fans after he shot the final 3pointer.

oh and 'its a dogs world' which young guy are you talking about if its steven markovic he did play for aus in greece and top scoored with 31 points and led australia to there first victory over greece in a long while not shor ehow long it was.

raz

Juniors
and my highlight was defenetly watching rillie wave good bye to the wollongong fans after he shot the final 3pointer.

:twisted: You mofo

Was it the right decision to leave Markovich out there he cracked under the pressure.

Jono Russell

Bench
hey first its markovic there is no h at the end and its pronounced vic they allways say it wrong.

and he didnt crack under pressure actully he wa sthe only one down theer trying to defend Ebi Ere unfortunetely he wasnt tall enough to make any impact on his 3 shot.

felix

Juniors
Its a Dogs World said:
Is that young guy playing in the college system going to be in the Athens team? hope so

(correct me if i am wrong but) a few months ago, goorjian was quoted to have picked andrew bogut (mvp of the under 18 world championships, the one where we won the gold) as the only certainty for the boomers so far, schenscher (the guy you are referring to) would be a chance too, but they'll be fighting for minutes off chris anstey if they (both) happen to make it

Latest posts